I Won't Be So Nice Next Time

I woke up in my bed with a splitting headache and a bump on the back of my head the size of a golf ball. I then noticed my hand bandaged up where my nails had been pulled off. I looked at the bed side table there were 2 bottles of pills and a glass of water with a note.

-Take the Vicodin at night, Tylenol during the day. And in case you were wondering, don't worry your nails will grow back.

Love, Lloyd-

Love my ass. I wanted to kill that man for making me do everything. I looked and noticed I was changed into pajamas, this fucking man changed me too. I was over it. I took some Tylenol and got out of bed. I picked out a black pleated skirt that hit about my knee and a light blue shirt. It was almost a t-shirt but slightly fancier. I did my hair leaving it down due to the knot on my head and did my make up. I placed on my shoes which all I could find were heels and left my room. Lloyd had taken away any pants I owned and flats. He wanted me in skirts and heels for some reason, most likely punishment. I walked down to his office and knocked on the open door when I saw him sitting at the desk. He looked up at me.

"Pumpkin. Come in, shut the door and have a seat." He said and I walked in, shutting the door and taking a seat across from him. He inspected my appearance as I walked and smirked.

"I see you went through my closet." I said and he nodded.

"I did, I would like you in skirts every day. Be lucky I didn't get you a French maids uniform...still thinking about it though." Lloyd said and I just sighed. "You have a nice beach getaway?" Lloyd asked.

"I did, it was great to actually see my mom face to face." I said she sighed.

"Pumpkin, I don't keep you away on purpose...-" Lloyd started to say.

"2 years Lloyd, 2 years without a vacation or hell any days off! I just needed sometime. Shit went down and I needed to decompress." I said and Lloyd groaned.

"Yeah shit went down and you are lucky you weren't handcuffed to that bed again." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"I know." I just agreed. My head hurt too much to argue with him.

"Now, I had the doctor come and check you over while you were out, there is no concussion just a bump on the head and your nail beds look fine. I expect you to keep up with your chores." Lloyd said.

"Can I ask why no more pants or flats?" I asked.

"Because it's what I want and if I want you, I want easy access." Lloyd said and I sighed. I knew this was life now.

"Would you like me to get you anything before I start my normal duties?" I asked and he nodded and crooked his finger motioning me over to him and I knew what he meant. I walked around his desk and he was already unbuckling his pants and pulling out his dick. I couldn't deny the instant throbbing between my legs I felt seeing him.

"Climb on." Lloyd said and I climb in his lap to straddled him, I moved me panties to the side as he guided himself inside of me. I placed my arms around his neck as I moaned at the sudden feeling of Lloyd filling me up to the hilt. Lloyd placed his hands on my hips and started moving me up and down on him in a slow and steady pace. He groaned as he rolled hi head back. I moaned out my pleasure and he snapped his head up to look at me and crashed his lips to mine. This man was dangerous, an asshole, a killer and a few other things but one thing for sure this man had was a hold over me I couldn't explain, I couldn't deny. I didn't like it a lot knowing I also had Ransom. What problem was it having 2 men who wanted you more than anything in the world? I started moving faster on Lloyd feeling him swell inside of me and I moaned at the feeling as I clenched around him. We didn't speak any words as we both released just a mixture of sounds. Once I released I placed my forehead on his shoulder. He let me catch my breath as he did the same.

"No more running or I wont be so nice next time." Lloyd whispered in my ear and I nodded. I finally got off of him and fixed my clothing.

"I want some coffee." Lloyd said and I nodded and headed out of his office. As I opened the door Ransom was standing there and just looked at me and smiled.

"Good to see you up and around Kitten." Ransom said and I winked him walking to get Lloyd some coffee.