I'm Yours

I was laying in bed that night, the new bed, the bed I wasn't used to, when I felt it dip beside me and I knew Lloyd was now in bed. I was hoping he would think I was asleep and not bug me. I wasn't so lucky, he gripped my arms, laid me on my back, crawled on top of me pinning me down.

"So checking on Ransom are you? Getting my guys to do so?" Lloyd asked and I just looked at him.

"I just wanted to make sure he was okay." I said and Lloyd groaned.

"No you didn't, you are planning on running to meet him." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"I'm not leaving Lloyd, I promise you." I said and tried to lift up to kiss him. He pulled away so I couldn't reach him.

"Nope..." Lloyd said.

"Lloyd I swear to you...." I said and he looked at me.

"No you listen to me, I won, I have you, you are mine. You will no longer check on Ransom and you will just worry about being mine." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"Then start treating me like it! Treat me like you care about me! Stop treating me like a plaything." I said and Lloyd smirked down to me.

"You want to be mine fully?" Lloyd asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope."

"Then treat me like you want me, really want me, not as just a pawn. Don't make me want to run Lloyd." I said. He nodded and leaned down to passionately kiss me. Something was different...this was not forceful, this was not a normal Lloyd kiss, this one actually had meaning. Once we broke apart he rolled off my me and got out of bed getting undressed. Once we got back in bed he got under the covers with me and found I was in one of my nighties.

"You tease pumpkin." Lloyd said and I smiled as he pulled me close to him and my back was to his chest. I took a chance and linked my fingers in his on the arm that was around me and he let me.

"Pookey...?" I asked and he growled but I could tell he was smiling.

"What?" He asked.

"Does your mom hate me?" I asked and he groaned.

"You just aren't what she had envisioned I would end up with." Lloyd said and I half nodded.

"And Lolly?" I asked and he sighed.

"You know I like eating suckers...have since I was a kid Lollipops and suckers...nickname she came up with and wont let it go. I swear I am about to shoot my own mother she calls me that again." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"It's cute and you're not shooting your mother." I said and he chuckled.

"We'll see." Lloyd said.

"Does she know what you do for a living?" I asked.

"We never discussed it, she was never told but I think she has a feeling." Lloyd said and I nodded.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Depends."

"Don't kill Ransom, no matter what. Let fate take a natural course with him." I said and Lloyd growled.

"Pumpkin..." Lloyd said.

"I'm yours, I'm not going to him, please just leave him alone, for me." I said turning my head to look at him and he opened his eyes that I realized now were closed the whole time we talked. He looked at me and sighed.

"Fine, I won't touch him." Lloyd said.

"Or my mother." I said and he shook his head.

"You mother is actually safer than normal, without her knowledge she has protection now." Lloyd said and I gave a small smile.

"Thank you." I said and leaned in giving him a small kiss. I got more comfortable turned my head back around.

"Good night Pumpkin." Lloyd said.

"Good night Pookey." I said and smiled as he tightened his grip and I fell into a comfortable sleep.