Going Out

*****A WEEK LATER*****

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs noticing neither Ransom nor Lloyd were up yet. I groaned when I looked by the front door and saw some woman's belongings knowing Lloyd was having yet another visitor. I grabbed up the essentials and headed to Lloyds room and opened the door. I went to go to Lloyd's room first but I passed Ransom's room and I heard a girl whining as he was asking her to leave.

"Oh for fucks sake." I groaned, I knocked and open the door. Ransom looked at me shocked and the girl looked at me annoyed. I took no time at all finding her clothes around the room and I tossed them at her on the bed.

"You, get in the shower and wash her skankiness off of you. I will get her gone." I said and Ransom just sighed.

"Kit-..." Ransom started to say and I shot him a glared and headed to his ensuite bathroom. The girl went to join him and I yanked her by her arm stopping her.

"Get your fucking clothes on." I said and walked to the bedroom door."

"Guard!" I yelled and one came walking and I smiled at him, it was Henry. I looked and saw the girl finishing getting dressed. Once she was done I grabbed her by he arm and threw her at Henry.

"Get her a cab. I'm sure I have another one to get out of here so I would just wait." I said and he nodded but walked away and I walked down to Lloyd room and just walked in like normal. The sight I saw, I couldn't unsee. He was on top of a woman pounding in her relentlessly and she was screaming his name. I groaned, gathered her clothes without being noticed by either of them and just sat in the chair in the far corner of the room, crossing one leg over the other and just waiting. Once I heard them both orgasm I sighed as Lloyd rolled off of her and she rolled to passionately kiss him. I stood up and walked to the foot of the bed catching them both of guard.

"What the fuck Juniper?!" Lloyd yelled and I ignored him.

"You have a call with Denny in an hour, I would get the fuck up and get showered." I said throwing a towel at him.

"Were you watching us?!" Lloyd asked and I ignored him. I tossed the girl her clothes.

"Get up and get fucking dressed." I said and she scoffed at me.

"Lloydy...who is this?" She asked in a cute/whinny voice and I looked at Lloyd.

"Lloydy? Wow...that's a new one." I said and he glared at me. He then looked at the girl.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out." Lloyd said and got out of bed and headed to his bathroom. She looked at me.

"You fucking heard him, let's go!" I semi yelled and she got dressed. I walked to the door and Henry was waiting. I shoved the now dressed girl at him and he walked away with her. I walked downstairs and started getting coffee made for Lloyd and Ransom. Was I annoyed? Fuck yes I was. Did I have a right to be? I didn't know. I wasn't with either man but this was getting ridiculous. Lloyd and Ransom came walking down the stairs at the same time talking.

"Last night was amazing." Ransom said, Lloyd nodded and I glared at them both.

"I'm used to his fucking messes, I don't have time for yours too." I said shoving a cup of coffee at both of them. I then looked at Dominic.

"I need to go out." I said. He nodded and went to leave the house to get the car.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" Lloyd asked.

"Fucking out!" I yelled and headed to the door. He followed me and grabbed my arm. "Don't fucking manhandle me Lloyd." I said and I looked him in his eyes. He let me go and I grabbed my purse. He quickly took it from me and started going through it. "What are you doing?!" I asked pissed off taking my purse back.

"Just checking something." Lloyd said and I knew what he was checking.

"I don't have my passport, you do remember. I can't run Lloyd." I said and he sighed as I walked out of the house.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

Later that night I was in my room doing my hair and make-up

Later that night I was in my room doing my hair and make-up. I put on my tight black dress and red heels. As I was finishing up getting ready the bedroom door opened and Ransom was standing there.

"Can I help you?" I asked and he sighed.

"I was hoping we could talk about last night and what you saw this morning?" Ransom asked.

"Oh you in bed with some whore, yeah no explanation needed." I said and he then took in my outfit.

"You got plans?" Ransom asked and I nodded.

"Dominic and I are going out." I said and went to leave the room.

"You can't be serious?!" Ransom asked.

"Why not? You and Lloyd can fuck around, why can't I?" I asked and Ransom sighed as I walked out. As I started down the steps Lloyd was standing there talking to Dominic and then he saw me.

"Nope! Not happening." Lloyd said and I just looked at him and huffed a laugh.

"You get no say Lloyd, I am off the clock and I'm going out." I said and I looked Dominic. "Ready to go?" I asked and he nodded. I linked my arm and in his and we walked out the door.