Mother

*****A FEW WEEKS LATER*****

Ransom was gone, I had been punished numerous times and now everything was back to normal. I was just living the best I could and just taking whatever Lloyd gave me. My fingernails were fully healed and grown back in. I was coming out of the kitchen when I heard Lloyd in his office.

"You have got to be shitting me!" Lloyd yelled and I groaned knowing what was coming. "PUMPKIN!" Lloyd yelled, I sighed and went into his office.

"What can I get you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Come here." Lloyd said and I knew what he wanted and I didn't feel like being used as a sex slave at the moment. I hesitated and he glared at me. "Come here." Lloyd said more sternly and I groaned. I walked over to his desk and he pulled a velvet box out of the desk drawer, opened it to reveal a huge diamond ring. He grabbed my left hand shoving the ring on my ring finger as I struggled against it. He pulled me flush against him.

"We are having a visitor I was not expecting and she expects me to be engaged so guess what Pumpkin, you are now playing the future Mrs

"We are having a visitor I was not expecting and she expects me to be engaged so guess what Pumpkin, you are now playing the future Mrs. Hansen." Lloyd said.

"I would rather have my nails pulled off again." I said and he smirked at me.

"That can be arranged but unfortunately not while you wear this. You have to look perfect." Lloyd said and then looked at my outfit and smiled.

"Do I look perfect?" I asked and Lloyd nodded.

"Like someone I would want to marry, if I was the marrying type." Lloyd said and I just sighed and looked at the ring and got curious.

"When did you get this? And why?" I asked and Lloyd placed a hand on my cheek.

"Aww pumpkin, are you getting sentimental? It wasn't for you per say. It was for times like this when I needed a cover." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"Is it real?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You think I would go fake pumpkin?" Lloyd asked and I shook my head. "Of course not." Lloyd said and he crashed his lips to mine. "Now be good while we have this guest and you will be rewarded. Be bad, you get punished." Lloyd continued.

"Is there really a difference?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"Not really." Lloyd said as a guard came to the door.

"The guest is pulling through the gate." He said and Lloyd nodded.

"Smile and time to be the loving couple we are." Lloyd said and I glared at him as he took my hand and we walked to the door. Once the front door opened I saw an older woman standing there but she clearly spent money trying to make herself look young. She was beautiful no matter what and I could tell who she was instantly since her eyes...they were were Lloyds eyes.

"Mother." Lloyd said and I just looked at him.

"Lolly!" She exclaimed and walked in hugging Lloyd. Once they broke apart he looked at me as I tried not to laugh at the nickname.

"Mother, this is Juniper, my fiancé." Lloyd said and I smiled at her as I extended my hand.

"It's so great to finally meet you. Lloyd has told me so much about you." I said and she just looked at my hand.

"Lolly, haven't you informed her it isn't right to lie. You know you don't talk about me." She said and I sighed.

"Mother, please call me Lloyd and of course I talk about you. She is my fiancé, I tell her everything." Lloyd said as we walking into the sitting room.

"Pookey, would you like me to take your mother's things to a room?" I asked and Lloyd glared at me, I smiled.

"Of course Pumpkin. How about your room when you arrived? Since you stay in my room now..." Lloyd said and I placed a smile on my face but knew I would be moving.

"I will go get it ready for her." I said as the guard followed me up to my room. I packed up my things and they swiftly moved everything to Lloyd's room. I changed the bedding and got everything fixed for his mother. As I was finishing up Lloyd and his mother came walking in.

"Mother, this is where you will be staying." Lloyd said and I smiled moving out of the way so she could look around.

"Lolly this room is beautiful." She said and I walked over to stand by Lloyd and he put his hand low around my waist leaning down to my ear.

"Did you get everything?" He asked and I knew what he meant, I didn't know he knew about that...

"Yep, placed it in my bedside drawer in your room." I said and he growled.

"You wont be needing it Pumpkin." He said and kissed my cheek. He looked back at his mother.

"Would you like something special for dinner Mother?" Lloyd asked.

"Whatever was being made is fine. Don't you have some work to do?" She asked looking at Lloyd.

"No, today is pretty silent. Why don't Juniper and I let you get settled in your room and we will see you around dinner." Lloyd said and she nodded.

"Sounds good, see you at dinner. I expect you to escort me to dinner." She said and then looked at me.

"I'm sure your fiancé can find her own way." His mother said. I gritted my teeth and looked at Lloyd and he smiled with a nod to his mother.

"Of course." Lloyd said and I looked at his mother.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Hansen, I don't know what I should call you. Lloyd says mother..." I spoke up and she sighed.

"You may call me Beverly." She said and I nodded.

"Okay. Sounds great." I said. Lloyd and I left the room. He took my hand and led me down to his room.

"Welcome to you new bedroom Pumpkin." Lloyd said pulling me inside. "Shall we break in the bed?" Lloyd asked pinning me against the now closed door and I pushed him off of me.

"I'm not sleeping in that bed with all the whores that have slept and fucked you there." I said and he growled.

"You want me to get a new bed?" Lloyd asked and I crossed my arms.

"Yes." I said and he smirked.

"Happy wife, happy life." Lloyd said, pushed me to the side and walked out of the bedroom.