Kitten...

My mom was relaxing in the room and I was laying on the beach a week after we arrived and I was loving it. My cuts from Lloyd were all healed and I was able to finally lay out in my bikini and work on my tan. I had my eyes closed just enjoying the heat and warmth. I felt someone stand in my sun and I groaned.

"Excuse me, you are blocking the sun." I said highly annoyed.

"Sorry Kitten, you trying to get a tan?" I heard the voice say and I gasp opening my eyes as I saw Ransom crouch down to me as I sat up on my elbows.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"You should really clear your browser history on any computer you are ever on." Ransom said and I groaned.

"You broke into my mothers house..." I groaned and he sighed.

"I didn't, but a team did."

"Right because you can't show your face in Boston can you?" I asked and he looked at me oddly. "Marta Cabrera." I said and he groaned. He sat down next to me and I sighed. "Lloyd send you?" I asked and he nodded.

"He wants you back Kitten." Ransom said.

"I bet he does." I said. "Can't you just tell him you couldn't find me and let me go?" I asked and he sighed.

"You know I can't do that. He would kill me the minute he knew I was lying." Ransom said and I groaned.

"Ransom, it's not just me here though, I brought my mom. I need her safe and I can't go back with you. She saw the news, we are from Boston she knows what you did." I said and he sighed.

"I was in a rage when I did it Kitten, I didn't know what I was doing." Ransom said.

"You still did it Ransom." I said and he nodded.

"Lloyd know you left me a note when you left?" Ransom asked changing the subject. I hung my head.

"No...I just had to tell someone." I said and he nodded.

"What happened?" Ransom asked and I shook my head.

"Not important. Just know I had to go and running seemed like the only option." I said and he half nodded. His mind was reeling thinking of the numerous things Lloyd could have done to make me leave. Ransom put his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

"You know we have to go back Kitten." Ransom said and I nodded.

"I know...but my mom." I said and Ransom said.

"We got the jet here. We will all go back. I will hid my face, she wont see me. Just say your employer sent for you." Ransom said and I nodded. I gathered all my stuff and stood up. Ransom looked at my chest and his finger trailed over the barely there cut.

"Kitten..." Ransom asked and I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it Ransom, I can handle him." I said causing Ransom to growl. I smiled at him. "I like hearing you growl." I said and he leaned down to me and passionately kissed me. Our tongues danced together and I moaned.

"I need you Ransom..." I said and he looked around the beach.

"Here?" Ransom asked and I nodded. I pulled him into a shower that was on the beach and closed to the door. Ransom picked me up and pushed me against the wall instantly as he got himself out of his pants. I moved my bikini bottom off the side and as Ransom shoved himself in me. I moaned at the feeling and as he started sucking on my neck and I moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck Ransom..." I moaned as he pounded in me harder, he lowered my feet to the floor removing himself from me and I moaned. He turned me around and placed my hands on the wall as his placed his hands on my hips and rammed into me again. "Yes, god, harder..." I said and he started pounding into me harder than I ever had. I felt myself clenching around him and he leaned down to my ear.

"Come on Kitten, let me hear you purr." Ransom said as he started playing with my clit. I bit my lip as I released all around Ransom and he released inside of me. I felt him collapse against my back and I smiled and I felt him peppering kisses along my back. I stood straight up with my back against Ransom and he kissed my neck wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Time to back to Croatia, Kitten." Ransom said and I sighed with a nod.

"Back to Lloyd." I said and he sighed wrapping me just a little tighter.

"I'll go change and get my mom ready." I said and Ransom nodded. He stayed in the lobby as I went up to the room. Once I got to the door I saw the guards on either side.

"Shit, he send all of you?" I asked Felix the one guard and he smiled.

"Just wants you back Juniper." He said and I groaned.

"Yeah because I'm obviously property." I said and headed inside the room. Once I got inside the room I saw my mom pacing.

"Juniper! What is going on?! Those men outside the room knocked asking where you were. Now you come up here and were joking with the one! What is going on?!" Rita asked scared. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Mom, it's fine. They are just part of my job. My boss is calling me back sooner than expected so we have to get you back to Boston and then I have to go back to Croatia so I need you to pack up." I said and she sighed as we broke apart and she put a hand on my cheek.

"Are you in trouble, do you need to run?" Rita asked and I huffed a laugh. Little did she know, this was me running.

"No mom, I'll be fine. Let's just get changed and packed up." I said and as I grabbed some clothes and went to change in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and I just sighed. Back to Lloyd, I knew I would be handcuffed and killed for sure this time. I finished getting dressed and I looked at my mom who was all packed. I opened the door and looked at Felix. "Come get the bags please and let...Ran...know we are ready to go." I said and he nodded. I needed to call Ransom a nickname do my mother didn't hear. I looked at my mother and hugged her again, tightly.

"This has been the best trip mom." I said and she smiled.

"It really was, we will do it again." Rita said and I nodded.

"We sure will." I said and we headed out of the room to check out.