Mine

A few days after my date with Dominic and my conversation with Lloyd the next morning I had just been keeping to myself. I was dropping Lloyd's lunch off to him in the tech room one afternoon and I had to ask him a question.

"Um...Lloyd..." I asked and he looked at me from his chair.

"Pumpkin..." He said.

"Not that I think it's my place to ask but I haven't seen Dominic in a couple of days..." I said and Lloyd scoffed.

"You wont be, he quit." Lloyd said and I half nodded. It was about that time Ransom came walking in with an extraction team and I looked at him confused.

"Ransom?" I asked and he sighed and just shook his head and walked into Lloyd.

"Target is dealt with." He said and showed him his phone screen.

"Perfect, any problems?" Lloyd asked talking like I wasn't there.

"Nope, he understood. Don't touch what isn't his." Ransom said and both men looked at me. I knew then Dominic didn't quit. I just turned and went to leave the room.

"Where are you going?!" Lloyd asked.

"I brought you lunch, I thought I could get the team set up with theirs." I said and Lloyd half nodded.

"Then you come back in here." Lloyd said and I nodded and walked out.

*****RANSOM POV*****

"Lloyd, you are breaking her will to live." I said and he glared as me.

"What?" Lloyd snapped.

"She is shell. You have her working from dawn until night. Not to mention clearing the girls out of your room every morning. Give her a break." I said and walked out of the tech room and headed into the kitchen as Juniper was getting back from feeding the team in the dining room she looked at me and I smiled at her as I took off my tactical gear. She watched me approached her.

"Kitten..." I whispered placing a hand on her check and she leaned into it.

"Ransom, did you have to kill him?" She asked and I sighed.

"I had my orders. I work for Lloyd now kitten." I said and she looked up at me again and I couldn't control what come over me as I moved my lips to hers and crashed them together. She needed me I could feel it.

*****NORMAL POV*****

As Ransom's lips crashed to mine I moaned, I was upset about Dominic but this man had everything I needed. He knew what I needed at this moment and it was his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me flush to him. His lips trailed down to my neck and I moved my head to the side to make it easier.

"Ransom..." I said and my hands trailed down his body and I started to unhook his belt and he groaned. He gripped my hips tightly and turned me around.

"Bend over the counter." Ransom growled in my ear and I instantly felt a gush between my legs. He yanked down my leggings and panties as I did and he smacked my ass.

"Ransom!!" I said and he did it again. I don't think he cared if anyone heard. I felt him wrap my ponytail around his hand and he yanked back and he rammed inside of me. I went to cry out but bit my lip since I knew the house the was full people and sound traveled. Ransom was showing me no mercy and was pounding into my hard and I could barely hold on to the counter for enough leverage. I moaned, pushed back and clenched around him.

"That's right! You want to cum don't you?" Ransom said and I nodded. "Say it!" Ransom said and I moaned.

"Yes, I want to cum." I whimpered out and he leaned down to my ear.

"Then cum." He whispered and that was all it took and I exploded all over him. The minute he felt me coating him he started to release inside of me and it took all my strength to hold myself up. With one final swat to my ass Ransom pulled out and helped me clean up really quick. Once my leggings and panties were back up Ransom spun me by my hip to look at him.

"Be good kitten." Ransom said and walked out of the kitchen. Once I was able to find my legs again I went back out to the tech room and went to walk past Lloyd he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap so I was facing the screens. I struggled to get away but I could tell he was just enjoying my wriggling. I stopped as he wrapped his arm tightly around me. He leaned in close to my ear.

"Watch the screen and do not take your eyes off of it do you hear me?" Lloyd asked and I nodded.

"Play the fucking video!" Lloyd yelled causing me to jump slightly. I watched the video as I watched the bodycam footage of someone breaking down the door to an apartment. I saw Dominic on the screen looking terrified but also like he knew this was coming.

"Lloyd..." I trailed off.

"Shhh." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"You know why we are here?!" I heard Ransom yell and I sighed.

"Yeah...Juniper." Dominic said

"You know you weren't supposed to touch her! Lloyd warned all of you!" Ransom yelled.

"Yeah..." Dominic said and I saw Ransom punch him across the face and I flinched. I looked back at Lloyd and he was smirking. I went back to the screen. I watched Ransom repeatedly punch and hit Dominic. I then saw him pull out a knife and I turned away closing my eyes. I couldn't watch.

"Watch the screen Pumpkin." Lloyd growled grabbing my chin and yanking it back to look at the screen and I winced as I opened my eyes.

"You don't get to touch something of Lloyds and there not be consequences." Ransom said and I saw Ransom drag the knife along Dominic's throat and I bit my lip stifle the gasp.

"A little messy for my taste but he's got balls." Lloyd said and I groaned. I went to get up and Lloyd's grip tightened around me. "When you learn that you are mine, I own you to do with as I please this will go a lot better." Lloyd said and then pushed me out of this lap and I fell to the floor.

"Get in the your chair." Lloyd said and pointed to the corner and I just did as I was told. I wipe away the silent tears that were falling. I needed out.