Cameras

A few days later I was going about my business doing what I needed to do around the house. I was sitting in my room as the doctor looked at my fingernail beds and the bump on my head. Lloyd was sitting in the corner was the room watching.

"Any discomfort? Headaches? Double vision?" The doctor asked and I shook my head.

"Nope everything is fine." I said and gave a smile and then examined my nails.

"Everything is looking good. There might be a slight discomfort when the nails start to fully grow back in." The doctor said and I nodded.

"I can take pain killer for it right?" I said and he nodded.

"Of course." He said and I smiled. As he was wrapping up my fingers Ransom just walked in my room.

"What?" Lloyd asked and he just looked at me.

"Oh I wasn't sure what was going on and I wanted to see where Juniper was. The men are wanting lunch." Ransom said and I groaned and looked at the doctor.

"Today they can get their own. The chef cooked but they can get it themselves." Lloyd said and Ransom nodded, gave me a look and walked out. I knew what he was wanting to discuss but didn't know Lloyd or the doctor was here. Lloyd looked at me.

"What was that about?" Lloyd asked and I shrugged.

"He said lunch, that's what I'm guessing." I said and Lloyd just huffed a laugh.

"I love how you think I'm stupid." Lloyd said and I just chose to ignore him. Once the doctor was done Lloyd looked at him and the doctor sighed.

"Give it to her." Lloyd said.

"Lloyd, I need her consent."

"Give it to her!" Lloyd growled and I had no clue what was happening.

"Whatever it is, give it to me. It will just be easier." I said and the doctor sighed pulling out a syringe.

"A birth control shot." Lloyd said and I laughed.

"Now you are worried about this?" I asked and he shrugged.

"You want to whore around, need to be protected. Don't need a fucking kid." Lloyd said and I groaned. The Doctor cleaned the spot in my arm and gave me the shot.

"Need to get it every 3 months. I will keep track for you and be back." He said and I nodded. Once he left the room I looked at Lloyd.

"Would you like me to get you lunch?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I have work to do. You can come in the room and sit with me in case I need you." Lloyd said and I sighed but followed him down to the tech room and sat in the corner.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

I was laying on my bed that night reading a book when there was a knock on my door and I sighed. I got up and opened the door. Ransom was standing there and I sighed.

"Ransom...not tonight okay." I said and he groaned and pushed past me into the room.

"We need to go Juniper." Ransom said and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We need to make a plan and go. I'm over this shit." Ransom said.

"Over what Ransom?!" I asked confused.

"Him treating you the way he does. You think I don't know he has been in here every morning after the night I have been in here to lay his claim on you. I'm over it. You are mine." Ransom said and grabbed my upper arms and I just looked at him. I didn't like the gruffness he was using and I yanked my arm from him. He backed me up against the wall.

"Ransom..." I said a little scared, he had never acted this was with me. He was acting like...like Lloyd. Ransom realized how he was acting and backed away.

"Fuck Kitten, I'm sorry." Ransom said and placed a hand on my cheek and I leaned into his touch.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can you never go back to Boston?" I asked and he sighed.

"No Kitten, I will be arrested the minute the catch me. I murdered someone." Ransom said and I sighed.

"Where would we go?" I asked and Ransom shrugged.

"Wherever we wanted. I will get us fake ids and passports. I just want to go Kitten." Ransom said and I sighed. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me and passionately kissed him.

"I love you Ransom and I will go wherever you want to go." I said when we broke apart and he smiled.

"Damn right." Ransom said and I smiled as he kissed me again.

*****LLOYD POV*****

"Where would we go?" Juniper asked and Ransom shrugged.

"Wherever we wanted. I will get us fake ids and passports. I just want to go Kitten." Ransom said. Juniper grabbed Ransom's shirt and pulled him to her into a passionate kissed him.

"I love you Ransom and I will go wherever you want to go." Juniper said when they broke apart and Ransom smiled.

"Damn right." Ransom said and they kissed again.

I watching this whole interaction go down like I had watched every interaction between them go down in her room since she had been back. She was stupid enough to not check her room for hidden cameras when she got back. I couldn't trust her anymore so before she got back I had cameras placed all around her room and I had seen everything go down since she had been back. I knew about her nightly meetings with Ransom, her burner cellphone...everything. I was just biding my time before I broke all this news to her, I had to find a way to do it. If Ransom and Juniper planning on running, I would stop them. I would stop Juniper, she was mine.