Out With Beverly

Over the next few days with Lloyd's mother in town I just tried to steer clear of her except for meals when Lloyd made us all be together. I was getting ready to go into town to the store and I walked into Lloyd's office and he smiled seeing me enter.

"Hey Pumpkin." Lloyd said and I smiled walking up to him and giving him a small kiss. He was in there alone and I smiled in our kiss and I climbed into his lap and straddled him.

"Well this is a turn of events..." Lloyd said and I moaned feeling him already growing hard.

"Well Mr. Hansen, if you're not in the mood I guess I could go up to the bedroom and use my special friend, I could name him Ransom." I said going to get off of him, he gripped my ass and held me to him. He reached down between us and I moved my panties to the side as he pulled himself from his pants. I quickly slide down on him and groaned. I started moving up and down on him. He lifted me up as he stood up he moved me to his desk and I smiled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smiled at me as I took him deeper.

"Oh god, sir, harder please." I beg whispering as my lips brushed his.

"Damn Pumpkin you never beg, I like this side of you." Lloyd said as his lips crashed to mine. As he was thrusting in me, I was moaning and he was grunting. I felt myself getting close and I threw my head back as Lloyd started kissing my neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" We heard someone yell from the door and looked to see his mother standing there. Lloyd quickly got out of me and fixed his pants and I fixed my panties and skirt.

"Mother! Knock!" Lloyd yelled pissed off.

"I heard noises, thought maybe someone was hurt." Beverly said. I looked at Lloyd and groaned jumping from his desk, he could tell I was pissed, more sexually frustrated than anything.

"I came in to tell you I was going to the store. You need anything special?" I asked and he shook his head. I leaned in to give him a small kiss and he pulled me into a deeper passionate kiss. I bit his bottom lips gently as we broke apart.

"Deal with her just walking in. Now thanks to her I have to go to the store sexual frustrated." I said and he growled.

"Actually, no can-do Pumpkin, I have a video meeting in 5 minutes with Denny Carmichael." Lloyd said and groaned. "Why don't you and my mom go to the store together? Get her out of the house and gets you two to spend time together." Lloyd said and I just looked at him.

"Lloyd your mother really doesn't want to go to the market, do you?" I asked and she sighed.

"I would like to get out of the house and if you are marrying my son, we should get to know each other since I know you aren't a mail order bride now." She said and I groaned looked at Lloyd.

"Mother, be nice. I really love her." Lloyd said and I looked at him. He had never said love before.

"That was apparent with what I walked in on." She said and just shook my head.

"Felix taking us?" I asked and he nodded.

"Felix and Malcolm. Only the 2 best for my 2 best ladies." Lloyd said and I smiled. Beverly and I went to leave the office and Lloyd grabbed my hand.

"Don't listen to my embarrassing stories she tells you from my childhood. Just think of all of them as lies." Lloyd said and I laughed.

"Oh Pookey, you want me to go with you mother, I get stories and I will believe they are all true." Lloyd said and gave my ass a swift smack.

"We finish tonight..." Lloyd said and I smiled.

"Maybe..." I said and walked out of the office blowing him a kiss. His mother and I left out of the house to the SUV. Once we got to the town the car parked in front of the market.

"Before we go shopping, let's walk and talk." Beverly said and I and I nodded as we walked the town.

"So sorry I thought you were a mail-order bride." Beverly said and I smiled and shook my head.

"Did you think that was the only way Lloyd would get a wife?" I asked.

"To be honest, yes. You know he has a temper, you know how he is. You think a sane person would put up with that." Beverly said and I looked at her. "Sweetie, you worked for him you are used to it and are plenty sane." She continued and I laughed.

"Very true." I said and she looked at me and smiled.

"Where are you from originally?" She asked.

"Boston." I said and she smiled.

"Lloyd played football at Harvard." Beverly said.

"So I have heard. I have yet to see proof." I said. Beverly pulled out her phone and pulled up his football picture.

"Oh I need a copy of that." I said and she nodded.

"I'll get you one." She said and I smiled.

"Did you go to college?" Beverly asked.

"Boston Community College for hospitality. Didn't have the money for the ivy league school." I said and she shook her head.

"It doesn't matter where you go, as long as you go." She said and I smiled. I stopped walking outside a store when I saw the wedding dress in the window.

 I stopped walking outside a store when I saw the wedding dress in the window

"That is beautiful." She said and I nodded.

"It is." I agreed.

"You and Lloyd make any plans yet?" Beverly asked and I sighed looking down at the lie that was on my finger.

"Uh, no nothing yet." I said and she sighed.

"Let go in and look." She said and I shook my head.

"We don't have time, maybe some other time. We should really go grocery shopping." I said and headed back to the store. Beverly followed without saying a word.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

*****BEVERLY POV*****

Juniper and I got back from the store and she had been acting funny since we looked at that wedding dress. I walked to my son's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Lloyd yelled. I walked in and he gave a small smile.

"How was shopping?" Lloyd asked.

"Perfect, bought these for you." I said as I tossed some suckers on his desk and he smiled.

"Thanks."

"Also, I came in to ask why you and Juniper haven't made wedding plans yet?" I asked and Lloyd looked like he was about to fall from his chair.

"Excuse me?" Lloyd asked.

"She saw a wedding dress in a window today and she fell in love but refused to go in the store because you guys haven't planned anything. Lloyd why don't you hurry up and marry that girl. She is ready." I said not giving him a chance to answer and I left the office.

Lloyd sat there stunned at this revelation. Had things gone too far? Did Juniper want to get married? Did he?