Vacation

I woke up and looked around taking a minute to take in where I was and smiled realizing I was at home. I walked downstairs and saw my mom sitting watching the nightly news.

"Sorry, must be jetlagged." I said and she smiled.

"I figured. When I came up and you were asleep I just let you sleep." Rita said and I smiled. I sat next to her and watched the news.

"And in other news no new word on the finding of Ransom Drysdale who is wanted for the hit and run murder of one Marta Cabrera. Marta was the home health aid worker of Harlan Thrombey who also recently passed away and was the grandfather of Mr. Drysdale. Marta was set to inherit everything and reports claim Mr. Drysdale was not happy with this outcome and ran down Miss Cabrera." The news anchor said showing a picture of Ransom. I knew he was on the run being at Lloyds and I knew it was for murder but fuck Ransom, you ran a girl down. I never told Ransom I was from Boston when I met him. I knew he was from there but I didn't want to have any connection to him. I sighed and turned off the news.

"So I was thinking, we should go on a vacation. We have never been anywhere and we should just go...like now." I said and Rita huffed a laugh.

"Come on Juni, we just going to up and leave everything?" Rita asked and I nodded.

"Come on mom, a beach vacation, Bahamas or something tropical, just get away." I said and she sighed but nodded.

"It could be nice..." Rita said and I nodded.

"So go pack, I'm already packed. I will call and get us ticket so don't forget your passport." I said and she smiled. Rita kissed my cheek and rushed upstairs as I got online and started booking us a flight. I knew Lloyd would have eyes on the house soon so we had to go. I called us a cab and when Rita was ready to go we rushed to the airport.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

Rita and I got out of the cab at the resort and she smiled. I felt instantly relaxed knowing I got away from Lloyd and he could watch my moms place all he wanted but he wasn't going to find anything. Once we got checked into the room I sighed fully content knowing I would be safe here as would my mother, he had no way to track us.

*****LLOYD POV*****

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?!" I screamed at the tech.

"She hasn't been seen at the house in a day. Her or her mother, they are gone. I don't know how they did it but they got out." The tech said and I growled. Ransom sighed from beside me.

"You need to go to Boston." I said looking at Ransom.

"Yeah let just go back to the town where I'm wanted just to be arrested." Ransom said and I groaned knowing he was right. "I didn't even know she was from Boston until now."

"Yeah, lives close to your family." I said. "I need to send a team to check out the house don't I?" I asked and Ransom half nodded.

"If she left Boston there might be info on where they went." Ransom said and I nodded.

"Get a team ready for me, have them go to her mother's house and search." I said and Ransom nodded.

*****NORMAL POV*****

"So can I ask a question?" Rita asked as we sat at dinner.

"Of course you can?" I asked and she sighed.

"When we left home, why did we leave out the back door and go through the small, wooded area to get to our cab?" Rita asked. I knew I couldn't tell her the truth without her being worried but she needed to know something.

"Mom, can I just tell you that if I think you need to know something I will tell you but until then just go with whatever I saw to do?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are you running from the law?" Rita asked.

"Not the law per say." I said and Rita nodded but then stopped asked questions.

"I just want to know we are safe, are we safe?" Rita asked.

"We are safer here than we were at home." I said and she smiled as our food was delivered.

*****THE NEXT DAY*****

*****LLOYD POV*****

I was watching the extraction team search her house and showing no info on where they could have gone.

"Check the laptop on the table." I said watching and they logged on.

"There is flight info and reservations at a resort." The agent said.

"Yahtzee." I said with a smile looking at Ransom.

"Where did they go?" Ransom asked.

"Some resort in the Bahamas." The agent said and I huffed a laughed.

"Aww pumpkin wanted a beach vacation." I said annoyed.

"Well now we know where she is, what are we doing?" Ransom asked and I sighed.

"You are going to go get her." I said looking at Ransom.

"Me?! Why me?!" Ransom asked.

"Because she trust you, she will think you are trying to help her and she will come with you. But you bring her right back here." I said and Ransom sighed.

"Can you just let her go Lloyd? Let her live her life?" Ransom asked and I looked at him annoyed and punched him across the face.

"I don't know why it is so hard for people to understand, Juniper included that she is mine and no she will never leave me again! I will make sure of that." I growled storming out of the room.