Pookey

I was sitting in the library when I heard Lloyd yelling at someone and I walked out to see him yelling at movers who were delivering a new mattress and box spring. He was always yelling at the guards as to where to talk it.

"Lloyd?" I asked, he walked over to me and passionately kissed me.

"There is our new bed pumpkin and I plan to be breaking it in tonight, all night." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"Of course Pookey." I said and he growled gripping my chin.

"You think that's funny?" Lloyd asked.

"I think it's only fair. Your mom calls you Lolly, you call me Pumpkin. I think I should get to call you a nickname." I said as he still had ahold of my chin.

"You call me Lloyd or sir when I demand it." Lloyd said.

"Or pookey." I said and he growled again.

"That's it. I can't wait for the bed for you to be punished." Lloyd said and pushed my into the library again slamming the door shut. He pushed me to a table and bent me over it. He lifted up my skirt and saw no panties on. "Just like I like you to be." Lloyd said and started spanking me so hard it echoed in the library. I cried out, I wasn't sure if it was from pleasure or pain but it was something. I felt myself then leaking my juices down my leg which then gave me my answer. I then heard a zipper and I felt Lloyd throbbing cock ram into me and I gripped the table.

"What's my name?" Lloyd asked as he thrust into me hard and when I didn't answer him he spanked me again.

"Pookey." I said and Lloyd growled, pulled out and rammed back into me hard.

"Name!" Lloyd yelled. I couldn't take much more, he was pounding into me so hard. I knew I had to give up. Before I could answer he reached a hand around and started rubbing my clit hard and fast.

"Sir, your name is sir!" I cried out, Lloyd leaned down to my ear.

"Damn right Pumpkin." Lloyd said, started pistioning in me hard and I felt myself clench him as I pushed back on him, he growled, pulled my hair as I felt him swell and then release in me as I coated him. He collapsed on my back and he felt his breath and mustache running up my back and up to my ear.

"It's Sir anytime I have you, you got it?" Lloyd said and I nodded.

"Can I still call you Pookey any other time?" I asked out of breath and he nipped my earlobe in his teeth. I moaned and he chuckled.

"I'll think about it." Lloyd said and pulled out of me, fixed his clothes as I fixed mine and he walked out of the library.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

I was sitting at the dining room table waiting on Lloyd and his mother to show up. I had been waiting 20 minutes when I finally heard them coming down the stairs and walking towards the dining room. Lloyd sat his mother down and then took his chair. We were silent as dinner was served and I didn't know what to do.

"So Lolly..." Beverly started and Lloyd glared at her, I looked at him across the table and he calmed down. She smirked and continued.

"How much did you spend on her?" Beverly asked and I looked up confused.

"Excuse me?" I asked and shifted in my seat, Lloyd did a number on my ass.

"I wasn't speaking to you." Beverly said to me and then looked back at Lloyd.

"How much?"

"I don't understand?" Lloyd asked.

"She is a mail order bride right?"

"What?!" I replied loudly.

"Mother!"

"What? It's a valid question." Beverly said.

"I didn't buy her mother! She was my live-in maid. We fell in love while working together and now we are engaged." Lloyd said and Beverly huffed a laugh.

"So you are marrying the help? That is so beneath you Lloyd." Beverly said and I looked at Lloyd hurt and pissed off.

"If you will excuse me, I have lost my appetite and think I'm going to go to bed." I said and Lloyd nodded as I walked out of the dining room. I stopped out of sight when I heard him speak up to his mother.

"Mother. You don't know what I had to go through to get her and what I'm still going through. Will you just cool it?" Lloyd asked.

"I'm just looking out for you. Let's face it the life you lead and the job you haven't isn't a good one for a life of wife and kids." Beverly said.

"We don't want kids." Lloyd said and my heart sunk. I did want kids, I wanted a husband and a family...something I could have had with Ransom. I sighed walked away from the dining room and snuck to the tech room. There was a tech in there who knew what I wanted.

"He's in London. Do you want to see him? I have him located." He said and I nodded. He pulled up the screen and I saw Ransom sitting at a café and I smiled seeing him.

"I love you." I whispered and walked out of the tech room and rushed to the bedroom.