Let's Make it Real

After I got home from the store I was sitting in the bedroom thinking of that dress I saw and I was looking at the ring on my finger. I knew this was all for show for his mother and I needed to not think about marry Lloyd, he didn't want to be married, he didn't want a wife and kids. I knew once his mother left I would be back in my room, clearing whores out of his room and bed every morning. I sighed and got up to head into the bathroom when the bedroom door opened and Lloyd came walking in.

"Hey, I was just going to take a quick shower. Did you need something?" I asked since he came walking in like he meant business, and not the normal business he meant with me.

"We need to talk." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"Okay...?" I questioned. He walked to where I was standing and towered over me but not in a threating way at all. He grabbed my left hand and took the ring off my finger. "Lloyd..."

"When I gave you this ring it was because I needed a fake fiancé, I needed to keep my mother at bay about me settling down. I didn't think what it would entail with my mother then thinking we were really getting married, even you Pumpkin." Lloyd said and I shook my head

"No, Lloyd, I didn't think..." I was trailing off and he shook his head.

"Pumpkin, my mom told me how you looked at the wedding dress in town." Lloyd said and I looked at the ground. Lloyd placed a hand under my chin and lifted so I looked at him. "Eyes on me Pumpkin."

"It was just nice to envision that someday, maybe, I could find someone to get married to." I said and he sighed.

"What about me?" Lloyd said and I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Marry me. I know I wasn't your first choice and probably not even in your top 10 but ever since I hired you Juniper I couldn't deny that I had an attraction to you. Why do you think I constantly wanted you around me? I didn't need you to sit in the tech room or my office when I worked but I needed you. When I would sleep around I did it trying to get you out of my system because I knew you wouldn't want me. I lo...lo...-" Lloyd was saying and I smiled at him. I placed a hand on his cheek.

"You love me?" I asked and he sighed with a slight nod.

"I do. I can't say it, not something I ever thought I would be saying so it won't come easy for me. I just need you to know I do and I want to marry you...for real." Lloyd said and I smiled at him.

"By the way, you are in my top 10, top 5, top 3 and number 1. Lloyd, why do you think I went to Ransom? I couldn't have you. When you would make me sit with you I loved it, our times together because I got to be close to you. It's always been you Hansen. If I accept this proposal though, somethings have to change." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Which is?" Lloyd asked.

"You become a one-woman man Hansen, no one else in our bed. Only me and you." I said and he smirked.

"Of course Juni." Lloyd said and I smiled.

"You never call me Juni...I'm your Pumpkin, that stays." I said and he passionately kissed me. "One more thing..." I said and Lloyd smiled shaking his head in disbelief.

"What?" Lloyd asked.

"Kids..." I said and he groaned.

"Pumpkin...this isn't a life for kids." Lloyd said.

"Lloyd, I have always wanted to be a wife and mother...please tell me it's something we can think about and discuss?" I asked.

"Are kids a dealbreaker?" Lloyd asked and I nodded and he sighed. "We will talk about it once we're married." Lloyd said and I smiled.

"I haven't accepted yet Pookey." I said and he growled but pulled me close to him and I smiled.

"So, give me an answer me Pumpkin." Lloyd said with his lips brushing against mine.

"Yes." I said and Lloyd smirked.

"Good answer." Lloyd said and passionately kissed me. Once we broke apart he put the ring back on my finger. I smiled down at him and then up at him.

"So you ready for me to be a Hansen?" I asked and he pulled me flush against him.

"You have no idea." Lloyd said as his lips moved to my neck and I moaned. "Can we now finish what we started earlier in my office?" Lloyd asked.

"Take a shower with me." I said grabbing his hand and pulled him to the bathroom

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

*****1 WEEK LATER*****

We were standing in the middle of the hedge maze by the fountain, this is where Lloyd picked to get married and I just agreed. We had some guests at the wedding, but one was missing, my mother. We planned so fast to get this ready Lloyd promised we would go see her after the wedding, he felt showing up married, we were a package deal and she would have to accept him. I walked to Lloyd standing at the fountain and he smiled at me seeing the dress. It was the dress from the window, he told me no expense and to buy it. I took his hands when I reach him and he looked at the minister we got.

"Hit it." Lloyd said and I shook my head.

"Romantic." I said and he smirked.

"You aren't marrying me for my romantic side pumpkin." Lloyd said and I rolled my eyes but smiled.

The officiant started talking but I wasn't listening, I was just looking at this man was marrying. This was fast, this wasn't what I expected to come of working for and living with Lloyd. I knew when Ransom arrived it would make Lloyd man up and realize what was happening. Did I love Ransom? Of course I did. Did I miss Ransom? Every day. Was I really in love with Lloyd to marry him? Of course I was. I had been since the day he interviewed me. There was something about this man that I couldn't deny wanting him every day of my life.

I saw his mouth moving and him reciting the words that would make us husband and wife. I recited them after him, I slid a ring on his finger that we fought about him having. Once it was all done I looked at Lloyd and smiled.

"You may now kiss your bride." The minister said and Lloyd looked me, pulled me flush against him and passionately kissed me. Once we broke apart he looked at me and smiled.

"Now you really are mine." Lloyd whispered.

"Was there ever a doubt I wouldn't be." I said and Lloyd smirked kissing me again.