Chapter 1

"Team, we have an important meeting today, Redroom is back and we need to fight to save the world. Natasha, Yn, Wanda and Kate you'll have to split up" Fury announced to the the women. The women like to stick together but on this mission they couldn't.

"Okay so when do we leave?" Bucky asks looking at the older man.

"Now" with that Fury walked out the room. The avengers all splitting their ways to grab the things they need and to suit up.

"Please be safe" Laura kissed Clint

"I will. I love you"

"I love you too"

The avengers made their way to the jet. Natasha and Yn began to fly the jet to there destination.

"Nat! Theirs a blonde in here! She looks like she's gonna kill me" Yn shouted down the comms

"Is it only her? I haven't seen any widows" she shouted back at her best friend.

"Yeah"

"Don't hurt her I'm coming"

Yn waited, backing away every time the blonde would launch herself at her. Yn could hear Nats footsteps coming towards the room. When Nat pushed through the door she froze.

"Yelena?" She questioned. Yelena looked at her. She ran to the redhead and began to kick and punch at her.

Yn came from behind grabbing the blonde. Nat nodded.

"Yelena calm down. No one's gonna hurt you" Yelena thrashed in Yn's arms.

"This isn't gonna hurt" Nat sighed pressing a needle into the blondes neck. Yelena went limp pretty quickly. Yn carried to go carry the blonde in her arms back into the jet.

"Who's that?" Bruce asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Woah big guy calm down" Nat shushed him.

"She's my sister" Yn's and Bruce's eyes opened wide.

"Okay. So she's your sister and she just tried to kill you?" Yn questioned looking at the blonde and back at the redhead. Nat nodded.

"She's not in the right mind set. She'll be fine when she wakes up" this time Yn nodded.

"Keep her in your lap. So she doesn't get away if she wakes up" Yn sat on the chair with the blonde resting on her chest. Her breathing had evened out.

Yn couldn't resist in just running her fingers along the blondes back. Nat came over to the women with a small smile.

"Everyone's coming on now. Tony is going to fly us back. Wanda is tired so she's going to sleep. And besides I don't want a grouchy little on my hands because she wouldn't nap. Kate is getting kind of fussy but Clint is sorting her out" Yn chuckled.

"Kates always fussy. Laura knows how to calm her down while Clint just stresses. Look at him" both women looked at the older man trying to bounce a very unhappy little. But nothing was working.

"I think you should go help him" Yn chuckled shoving Nat a little.

"Why can't you?"

"Because I have your sister"

"I'll take her"

"Hmmm no" Nat sighed and walked over to her bestfriend.

"Want some help Clint?" Nat laughed.

"Yes please help me. She won't go to sleep or calm down" he sighed handing the brunette over to the Russian.

"Come to aunty Nat sweetpea" Nat began to bounce the little on her hip round the jet. She felt Kate's head land on her shoulder. The sobs had stopped.