Chapter 12

"So we've been here for three days and I'm already exhausted with the fighting with Wanda, Kate and Sharon" Nat sighed jumping on Yn's bed.

"I think we should just keep them away from each other. You got to admit. Wanda isn't the problem"

"Yeah I know that" she sighed again bringing her arm over her face.

"Come on Natty get up" Yn chuckles.

"When do we go home?" Nat asked

"Two days" Nat groans but nods

"Want to go swimming with the sharks?" Nat asked

"Nope. I have Yelena"

"No you don't. I'm not in my headspace" Yelena smiles coming out the bathroom.

"Lena you're supposed to be on my side" Yn whines

"Sorry babe. But you're going swimming with the sharks" Nat smirked

"Sorry Ma" she pouted going towards Yn. She hugged her resting her head on her shoulder.

"Alright. But missy you're coming with me" she tickled Yelena's side. Giggles filled the room.

"Let's go" Nat smiled running out the room. Both Yelena and Yn rolled their eyes.

"And I'm supposed to be the child" Yelena chuckles.

"Your sister is the biggest child on this team" Yelena nodded at Yn's statement. Walking out of the room and towards Nat.

"I'm never doing that again" Yelena whines.

"You're okay baby" Yn lifted the girl out the water.

Yelena laid in Yn's arms. Her head resting on her chest listening to her heartbeat.

"GUYS! Where's going for lunch if you are coming!" Bucky shouted from the beach. The boat made its way to the sand and the three women jumped off. Yn set Yelena on the floor to walk.

"Nooo" she whined lifting her arms up. Yn picked her up placing her on her hip. She walked over towards there bags. Wrapping the towels around them.

"Come on Romanoff" Yn smiled holding a fussy Yelena.

"What's wrong with her?" Nat asked as she walked over towards them. Yn shrugged and began walking towards their rooms.

Once they were at their rooms they quickly got dressed along with Yn diapering and changing Yelena.

"Has Wanda went with Pepper?"

"Yeah she has" Nat chuckled as Yn walked into her room.

"Lena why are you so fussy today?" Nat asked her sister.

"Mmmm" she whined grabbing Yn's shirt and pulling it.

"Oh"

"Let's meet the team before they kick our head in for being late. You know how much the team loves food" Yn rolled her eyes.

"Thor with his pop tarts"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure he has a few boxes in his room" both women chuckled.

"Finally!" Steve groaned

"Shut the fuck yo capsicle"

"Language Reyes"

Yn sat down in her seat with Yelena on her lap. She was exhausted from the swimming and now she just wanted her sleep. Yn grabbed the pacifier from her pocket slipping it in her mouth. Yelena spat it out not wanting her paci.