Chapter 21

The team had drove to nearest restaurant. Nat had pulled the car round the corner from the restaurant as there was no more parking spots left.

"Hey Wanda wait for me!" Yelena shouted running to the witch. As she came out the car behind the redhead.

"Fuck off Yelena. Leave me alone!" She shouted through gritted teeth. Yelena shrinked
back and ran towards Maria

"I want mama" her lip started to tremble. Maria sighed and saw Nat and Yn coming behind them laughing. Yn saw her little's lip tremble while she was making her way towards the other girls.

"What's wrong?" She asked picking the blonde up when she did grabby hands towards her mama

"Wanda's in a pissy mood. Nat are you going to talk to her?" Maria asked, Nat nodded and
walked towards the little witch.

"Wanda come with me now" she demanded.
Wanda groaned and followed the red head. Nat
walked them back towards the car.

"And why the fuck did you make me walk there and then back?!" She shouted. Nat had enough.

"Wanda what is wrong with you tell me" she calmly said. Letting the anger sink into her.

"Nothing. I'm fine for fuck sake!" She shouted again. She was about to walk out of the car to head back to the table but Nat stopped her.

"I don't think so. We're staying her until you
confess with what's wrong or you can calm the fuck down" she told her girlfriend. Wanda groaned and sat there rolling her eyes. Nat waited for her to say anything but there was silence.

"Do you wanna tell me what was up with you today?" She spoke up. Wanda shook her head. Nat leaned back in her seat.

"Leave me be Nat and go back. I don't wanna see you right now!" Wanda groaned.

"Okay that's enough Wanda, is this because of yn and I?" She asked having enough of the girls
attitude.

"No it's nothing to do with yn!" She shouts.

"Then what is it?" She raised her voice a
little.

"YOU AND FUCKING KATE!" She shouted.
Nat's eyes went wide.

"What about Kate and I?" She calmed down wanting to know answers.

"I had a nightmare okay!" She groaned falling back on the bed.

"Why didn't you just say instead of hurting people today, would you like to talk about it?" The older woman asked. Wanda let out a
breathe.

"It started off with you and Kate laughing at me, then you started to hit me. You were telling me I'm going home. But I was already home. And you kept shouting at me saying 'HYDRA IS YOUR
HOME' you and Kate shouted that around around and around. Then I woke up" Wanda let the tears fall

"Do you want Kate to also be your little?" She asked. Nat looked at her with sorrow.

"It's okay if you do. Because Kate is like an actual sister" nat nodded

"We'll talk to Clint and Laura okay?" Wanda nodded

"but Yelena has been the same" she blurted out.

"What do you mean baby?" Natasha asked. Not
really getting what she meant by Yelena has been the same

"she has the same nightmares. But hers a horrible. Like the men that came into her room. In
the redroom. What other people would do to her or what they would do when it was snowing outside" she wiped the tears that were falling down her cheeks. Nat made her way over to the little witch.

"Did she tell you this?" Natasha asked picking the witch up. Wanda shook her head.

"I can't help it when people think to loud. I try to block it out Tasha. But it doesn't work. And Yelena thinks too hard especially when she's out of headspace I can hear her thoughts. Of how scared she is of men going near her. Or when she was thinking earlier when Steve slapped her behind-" Wanda was cut off by Nat.

"Steve slapped Yelena?" She asked, Wanda nodded.

"Okay thank you for telling me. Do you wanna go back to the table for something to eat?" Wanda nodded and did grabby hands to her mama.

Both girls got back to the table. Nat placed Wanda on her lap and slowly glared at Steve. He saw and raised an eyebrow. She was shooting daggers at him.

"Are you okay Nat?" He finally spoke up after
minutes of shooting daggers at him.

"Actually I'm not. Never ever lay another hand of her again!" She demanded

"on who?" Maria asked Nat pointed towards the blonde who was playing with her stuffed dog. Chewing on its ear while looking at her mama with a small smile.

"What did I do?" Steve asks.

"What's wrong Nat?" Yn asked her bestfriend.

"When you changed Yelena earlier. Was there a hand print of her behind?" Yn nodded.

"Okay there we go. We're done" Nat groaned and looked on her phone.

That was the first argument Natasha has gotten with someone on in a while. Tony looked shocked and angry at Steve. Even Tony would never hurt any of the littles. And the facts that Yelena is WAY younger than him. Headspace or not. She's not his.

So he should never. NEVER lay a finger on the girl. Not even yn would lay a finger on the girl.
Yn played around with Yelena for a while. She
would blow a few raspberries on the girls neck.
Yelena let out a bunch of giggles.

Then yn would pretend to eat her fingers. And again the blonde giggled. The one that Yelena loved was round and round the garden. Every time the 2nd step came. She would try to hide her armpits by pushing her arms down, but yn could still tickle her. Everyone smiled at the pair.

The food came. Yn was spoon feeding her mac and cheese. Yelena had finally ate a meal. Instead of her mamas milk.

Yn and nat where both happy about it. She would open her mouth for more when yn would eat some of hers. Nat put a few peas on her spoon and placed them in the younger girls mouth.
Once she chewed she scrunched her nose and she pushed them out of her mouth with her tongue.

Both Nat and yn would laughed at her. Yelena
would leave her tongue out moving about on her
mamas lap

"Get that tongue in missy" yn smiled at her. The
Russian brought her tongue in and then spat it out again. Yn kissed her cheek which she received was a cheesy smile from the widow.

"Lena. Say mama" she smiled. Yelena looked at her making some mmmm noises but nothing else. The British chuckled. She placed a piece of cheese in the girls mouth seeing if she would eat it. Only for the blonde to push it out her mouth again. Leaving her tongue hanging out of her mouth. She leaned over to her mamas shirt and started to wipe her tongue on it before looking at her while giggling when the older woman gasped.

Everyone thought that the pair where adorable.
Even Maria smiled as she watched the pair. Pepper looked at Maria then at yn and back at Maria. She knew Maria was in fact in love with the blue eyed woman. But she also knew that yn wasn't in love with anyone. She knew Yn wasn't a relationship type right now.