Chapter 2

Yn reached her door. When she opened it she saw Yelena standing there with a gun in her hands pointing it at the brunette.

"Okay My hands are up" Yelena moved back as Yn walked forward towards her.

"Can you put the gun down and we can talk" Yelena's head tilted keeping the gun in the same position.

"I promise I won't hurt you" Yelena lowered the gun a little. Yn moved forward so she could shut the door.

"Why did you take me away from my home?" Yelena finally spoke up. Her strong Russian accent making its way through.

"Hun that wasn't your home. You have been brainwashed. You're in the avengers compound. You're safe here. No one is gonna hurt you. Your sister is downstairs do you want me to go get her" Yelena shook her head. She fell on her knees as she began to cry.

"Can I come closer to you?" Yelena didn't move so Yn slowly moved towards her. She sat on the floor in front of her. Yelena held the gun up again.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you" Yelena held the gun until Yn took it off her slowly. Yelena's head fell so she was looking at her knees.

"Can I hug you?"

Yelena nodded a little and she was lifted up off her knees and into Yn's lap with her arms around the blonde. Yelena grabbed the woman's shirt in her grasp and carried on crying.

"You're okay baby"

"Noooo"

"No what babes?"

"I no ba'y" she whined in the woman's chest. Yn let a small smile spread across her lips.

"Okay babes. You're not a baby" Yelena's head made her way in Yn's neck.

"Do you want to go see Natasha?"

"Tasha?" Yelena repeated taking her head out the brunettes neck so she could look at her. Yn nodded.

"Yes do you want to go see Tasha?" Yelena nodded with a small smile. Yn placed the girl on the floor on her feet. But made no effort to walk.

"You coming bubs?" Yn asked as she looked back at the still blonde. Yelena reached her arms up. Yn quickly picked her back up and placed her in her hip

Yn made her way down to the common room where everyone was. No one minded that Yelena was being carried by Yn. Nat looked up and saw her sister. She quickly stood up with a smile.

"Lena" Yelena looked at the brunette. With a small smile. Her grip still on the brunettes shirt. Nat held her arms out for the blonde. But Yelena hid her head in Yn's neck.

"Okay okay. Can we talk though?" Yelena nodded in Yn's shoulder for Nat.

Yn sat on the couch with Yelena still attached to her. Nat sat besides them. She coughed a little clearing her throat before she started the conversation.

"Okay, so Yelena first thing is. We're the avengers. This is Yn the ones who's holding you, that's Maria she has a little called Sharon, Steve he has a little called Bucky, Sam, Tony, Pepper, Clint and Laura they have a little called Kate, that's Thor he can be a little loud but if he is tell Yn because he's scared of her. Pretty sure everyone here is scared of Yn" Nat laughed.

"I'm not scared of her" Steve smiled. Yn glared at him. His eyes went wide as he began to walk back over to Sam.

"Okay maybe I am scared of her" Yn and Nat laughed which es caused Yelena to giggle as she looked at him before laying her head in Yn's chest where her heart was.

"Another thing, I'm sorry that I left you. I thought you escaped. I should of came back for you. I was looking everywhere for you but I couldn't find you"