Chapter 32

"I have a clingy baby tonight don't I?" Yn chuckled as the blonde gave her a cheesey smile. She kissed her nose which the blonde scrunched. Since she had woken up from her nap she's been clung to her mama.

Even with the movies the team watched. Every time she would place her to go get the blonde
a drink she would whine or cry that she wasn't with Yn. She thought it was cute she loved her little girl.

"I'm going to have to put you on the bed a second sweetheart I'm just going to the restroom" Yn softly smiled placing the girl on the bed.

Once Yn moved back a bit to head to the restroom. Yelena broke out, she cried. She climbed off the bed landing on her bottom harshly, she cried harder and she crawled into the bathroom where her mama was.

"Lena baby you need to stay on the bed" Yelena
cried wanting her to pick her up. Yn smiled sadly
and placed the girl on her lap. It was a bit of struggle to finish off with the little in her arms.

But she managed. Washing her hands with the little clung to her like a baby koala to its mother. Yn would kiss the girls head from time to time. Telling her she's still there. She finished brushing hers and the Russians teeth before making her way back to her bed. She sat on the bed with her back on the headboard and the girl on her chest gripping her mamas shirt so she couldn't leave.

The British started to close her eyes, but jolted up when Yelena tried to latch on through her shirt.

"Not now babes. Mamas tired" Yelena whined, still trying to latch on. The little looked at her mama and pouted tears threatening to fall. Yn shook her head and undressed herself from the top guiding the little to her exposed breast.

She knew she was hungry as she didn't have anything to eat today, so maybe letting her nurse tonight won't make a big deal. Yn ended up falling asleep with the little still attached to her breast, who was falling in and out of sleep.

Nat and Wanda had burst through the bedroom
door scaring the shit out of Yelena. She cried
cuddling closer the exposed chest trying to latch
back on. Yn huffed at her girlfriend and her little.

"Why the fuck do you have to scare the shit out of her all the time damn!" She groans sitting up
bringing the little back to her chest.

"Sorry I didn't know. Nat told me to do it with her. I'm sowwy" Wanda was nearly crying.

"Wands it's okay. Just slap your mama for me hard!" Wanda smiled and slapped the redhead.

"Owe. Wanda no" Wanda pouted coming towards Yn in her bed.

Nat faked scoffed watching her little go towards her girlfriend. Wanda cuddled into her aunty and
pouted towards Nat. Nat chuckled making her way over to the black, fluffy and soft bed sitting on the end of it and began to talk to the woman and her little.

Yn whispered something in Wanda's ear, she
nodded with a smirk. The smaller girl closed her
eyes and opened them after a couple of seconds. Her green eyes shining as she looked at her mama with a smile.

"What's wrong baby?" Nat asked the little. Wanda looked at her, tearing coming into sight.

"Come here Sweetpea" nat held her arms open, Wanda crawled into her lap/ arms. Starting to suckle on her mamas collarbone.

"What did you say to her Reyes?"Yn shrugged

"nothing I just said pspspspsps in her ear" nat glared at her, The little witch began to pull on the redheads shirt

"not now baby" she whispered. Wanda let the tears fall. Her sobs picking up.

"Baby Kate's asleep so we can wait till she wakes up" Wanda shook her head pulling harder on Natasha's shirt.

"Nat I've seen your tits before and I've seen you
nurse the girls. Just let her" Yn chuckled pulling
the blonde off hers replacing it with her pacifier .
Yn covered herself up as nat began to undress with a sigh.

Helping Wanda latch on. Nat looked down at her little calming down. While Yn smirked at them. Then quickly looked back at a sleeping blonde in her arms.

"Fuck ow! Wanda no" Wanda had bit Natasha's nipple while 'nursing'. Nat pulled the girl off who had a pout on her face. Yn couldn't keep her laughs in and began to laugh historically.

Wanda smiled and crawled back up to Yn. The caregiver placed the blonde on the bed and picked up Wanda, placing her on her lap. Nat
groaned

"so that's what you whispered in her ear?"
Nat groaned again. Yn and Wanda laughed while
nodding.

"You're a bitch" Yn playfully gasped.

"Remember the first time Lena latched on to me
before I started lactating? And you said I'll be
fine?" Nat nodded remembering

"I told you she would do it" Yn innocently smiled at her girlfriend. Wanda chuckled.

"Haha Natty has a sore tit!" Wanda smiled still sat in the blue eyes lap.

"Yeah a sore tit what you're not getting again" Nat playfully sighed. Wanda looked at her then at Yn and back at nat with a pout.

"But mama" Wanda whined, the Russian shook her head

"I told you no biting" Wanda pouted again.

"Leave the girl alone Romanoff, it was my idea" Nat shook her head with a sigh

"would you stop Lena if she bit you?"

"No I wouldn't" Nat raised a brow.

"It hurts you know"

"I know. She does it everyday. But it doesn't mean I'd stop because she bites me" Yn smirked wrapping her arms around the little witch.

"Aunty Yn up" Wanda asked pointing to the ceiling, Nat raised a brow and Yn nodded lifting the girl up with her powers.

"Be careful Yn please don't drop her!" Yn scoffed and winked at Wanda. She let go of Wanda she came crashing on the bed.

"YN!"

"WHAT? She's fine!" She laughed along with
giggles from Yelena and Wanda.

"Hey princess"

'"I'm not little Ma" Yelena smiled crawling into Yn
lap. Yn kissed the girls head.

"How you feeling Yelena?" Nat asked looking at her sister.

"I'm okay. Just tired still" she relied closing her eyes while laying her head on yns chest.

"No my love. No more sleeping. You can nap later" Yelena whined

"not little huh?" Nat smirked, Yelena groaned rubbing her eyes. Yn rubbed her hand over the Russians back. Her eyes closing again with the feeling of safety. Yn gently tickled the Russians ribs, Yelena squirmed

"no stop" she pouted.

"No sleeping then hun" nat chuckled. Yelena stuck her middle finger up at her. Nat scoffed and flipped her off.

"Fuck you too" yn rolled her eyes watching the two sisters.

"Ma! Natty said a bad word" she smiled. Yn chuckled.