Chapter 13

The team has been at the theme park all morning. They had lunch. By lunch I mean cotton candy. Wanda, Yn and Nat all had sandwiches. Wanda had went on a few rides but she got bored pretty quickly.

She stayed with Nat while the rest of the avengers went on rides after ride.

"Are you leaving in two days?" Pepper asks as she walks over towards the women

"Yeah we are. We enjoyed the vacation but the bed is hurting my back and besides I do want to be home. I'm a little Home sick" pepper nodded

"That's fine" she smiled. Resting her hand over Yn's.

Yelena was half awake half asleep. She didn't want to go on any rides. She was fussy with all the noises and everyone around. When Yn had sat on the bench she brought the front of the pushchair in front of her. So the sun was out her face and everyone couldn't see her.

Yn had been spoon feeding her some mashed bananas, which she was thankfully that the little was eating. She had eaten half the jar but Yn just pushed the pacifier back into her mouth.

"You know I feel like going to the bar" Nat threw her head back on the bench both Pepper and Yn chuckled at her.

"That would be nice"

"Aunty Yn" Sharon smiled running over towards the brunette.

"Hey munchkin"

"Mama likes chu" she whispered towards the brunette. Yn chuckled

"Well thank you for telling me" Sharon nodded and running back over towards Maria.

"Oh my god there's Natasha Romonoff, Wanda Maximoff and Yn Reyes!" Someone shouted. Yn sighed covering Yelena up as fans made their way running towards the women.

"Can we have a photo and autograph from you girls?" A girl asked. Nat nodded.

Yn sent a quick text to the team telling them to not come towards them as theirs fans around. She whispered into Pepper's ear telling her to take Yelena away from the noisy fans.

"What are you girls names?" Wanda asked with a smile. She had to quickly get out of headspace before the fans saw.

"My names Lyla, and them four are my friends. Daisy, Leya, Grace and Lily" she smiles. Everyone took a picture with the three avengers

The girls had a conversation with the women. That went on for around 25 minutes. Asking questions about them. They didn't ask for any back story. Which was fine. Because Yn did not want her whole life story on the internet. But one question made Yn perk up.

"Does Pepper have a child?" Leya asked.

"No it's my niece" Yn responded with a smile, finishing her signing off on her picture.

"Oh can we see her?" Lily asked

"Sorry girls but she doesn't like people who she doesn't know. Maybe some other time" the girls nodded. They said there goodbyes and ran to the rest of their friends.

"That was a close one" Nat muttered as she stood next to Yn. The brunette nodded.

"I don't think they believed you when you said she was your niece" Wanda said.

"They don't know my back story. For all they know I have a niece" Wanda nodded she looked over at the group of kids. Seen them pointing and laughing.

"I think we should get going" Nat spoke. The women nodded and walked away from their previous spot. Yn looked behind them making sure the kids weren't following them. Which they weren't.