Chapter 7

"I'm bringing the party to you" Tony chuckled

The team waited for what Tony was going to bring to them. Apparently a 'party'. Bruce looked out with them. Until the saw Tony.

"I- I don't see how that's a party" Nat answered looking at what Tony had brought to them.

"Hey doctor Banner it's time for you to get angry" Steve told him walking a little closer to him.

"That's my secret Captain" he smirks

"I'm always angry" he began to turn into the hulk. Stopping the robot that Loki had brought in.

"Yn BESIDE YOU!" Tony shouted threw the comms

"Wha-?" Yn's comms where cut off

"Shit!" Nat shouted down the comms.

"Wanda, Kate, Yelena, Tony, Steve come with me to help find Yn" Natasha sighed

"She's over there Nat!" Bucky approached the redhead pointing towards a broke building that Hulk had smashed up.

The team all ran over towards Yn find her fighting Loki.

"Fuck sake!" She screamed as Loki slashed her leg blood pissing out everywhere.

"Yn!" Wanda screamed

"I'm okay" she screamed back at the witch before jumping over Loki so she was behind him before kicking his legs to make him fall to the floor.

"Damn that was hot" Kate mumbled. Nat looked at her and shook her head with an eyeroll.

All the avengers followed her to a building where Loki was sat down defeated. Everyone scattered around him pulling their weapons out so she couldn't move.

"It's over Loki" Tony sternly told him. He put his hands up in defeat.

"Yes you got me" Loki sighed.

"Well that was fun" Yn chuckled tying a piece of her shirt around her wound to stop the blood from draining from her leg.

"You okay?" Clint asked as he came towards the brunette. Yn nodded.

"I'm fine. Let's go" she used her powers to make her fly back to the Quinjet.

"Wait for me!" Wanda laughed flying up with her.

"Hello" Yn chuckled as she waited for Wanda to arrive to her. And they began to fly to the Quinjet.

"Hey"

"We'll meet the losers there"

Wanda nodded with a smile racing Yn to the Quinjet.

"Yn you're an ass. You know some of us can't fly!" Nat groaned into the comms.

"Geez Natasha there's six of yous who can't fly. Just walk together" she chuckled.

Wanda and Yn made it to the Quinjet and was soon met with Tony, Thor and Falcon

"James are you walking back with the rest?" Tony asked through the comms

"Nope. Look up" he lowered himself in front of the doors of the quintet.

"Yn get up on here I'll help you out" Maria quickly ran over to her seeing the bleeding on her leg.

"Okay" Yn sighed walking over with a little help from Maria over towards the table on the other shit of the jet.

She sat down with her hurt leg on the table. Maria looked at the wound when she had to cut Yn's trousers. She rinsed the wound with water and then she applied pressure with sterile gauze. Before wrapping a bandage around her leg.