Chapter 31

"Sharon, is Carol a little?" Nat asked. Speaking to the girl in her friends lap. Sharon shrugged her
shoulders.

"I don't know. She never told me. She's always busy. And I'm always with Maria." Nat nodded going back to looking at Kate. Who was laid in the crook of her arm smiling at the older woman. Yn had finally put the little Russian asleep against her chest.

There was a knock at the door and Tony went to
open it. He was greeted by two people.

"Hey guys why is Shrek and Fiona at my door?" He shouted towards everyone. Yn started to laugh as she placed her shirt on going over towards the door with a sleeping Yelena.

"Shrek and Fiona really Stark? But who are you two?" Yn asked gently bouncing Yelena as began to whine.

"It's normally n who makes the weird names up
for people" Maria chuckled.

"I'm Melina and he's Alexei. We're Natasha's and
Yelena's parents" Yn nodded inviting them both it. She felt Yelena tense in her arms but soon relaxed when she started to suck against her collarbone. Both Melina and Alexei walked towards Natasha.

"NATTY!!" Alexei shouted. Nat smiled, she placed Kate on the couch and carefully got up to hug her father. Even though her legs still hurt. She didn't care.

"What's wrong with Yelena? I know she's a little
but why is she so white?" Melina asked looking at
the little in the British's arms.

"She's not well at all" Yn sadly smiled. Melina nodded and began to hug Natasha.

"I'm so glad you called us" Melina smiled at Nat.

"I needed to mama and papa" she smiled again. She looked over at her girlfriend who had a sleeping little in her arms.

"Could you wake her up Yn?" Nat asked. Yn looked confused

"you want a twisty Yelena?" Nat shrugged. But Yn nodded waking the girl up.

"Hey baby can you wake up please?" The little whined and got closer to the woman's neck.

"I know I'm sorry but your sister wants you and we need to get your shirt back on" she whined again, but didn't move except grab a hold of the caregivers shirt.

"Come on baby girl just for a little bit" Yelena
nodded a little and pulled her neck out to see what her sister wanted. When she saw Melina and Alexei she froze.

She wiggled her legs for to be put down. Yn did so. Carefully placing her on the floor. She ran out the room and into her own room that she shared.

"What was that about?" Nat asked. Yn shrugged.

"I'Il go see to her" Everyone nodded as n went to
go find the blonde. She knocked on her bedroom
door hearing sniffles and sobs coming from inside.

She slowly opened the door and walked in before
shutting it once she was in.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" No answer

Yn walked over to the bed. She saw Yelena in a ball on Yn side of the bed. Yn placed her hand on the girls knee.

When she looked up. More tears escaped her eyes as the sobs picked up. Yn thinking fast picked the girl up gently bouncing her around
the room.

"What's wrong baby?" Yelena shook her head. Placing it into the woman's neck. Yn gently
smiled. She began patting her bottom noticing it
wet. And she had no diaper on.

"Let's get you cleaned up and then we'll go back out. But I'll stay with you okay?" She asked in reply the Russian hesitantly nodded grabbing her shirt again. Yn smiled and kissed the girls head. She walked into the room and started a bath.