Chapter 30

"Them two got more action and they ain't even
together, what the fuck. Carol doesn't give me any of that. And we've been together for the past 2 years!" Sharon groaned eating her pizza.

Yelena looked at everyone and made her way to yns lap.

"What's wrong baba?" She whispered into the
blondes ears. The blonde shook her head laying her ear against the blue eyed chest.

Yn gently played with her hair while still listening
to what everyone was saying

"Sharon have you ever been laid by Carol yet?" Nat asked, the blonde nodded

"yeah about a year ago or something" she
pouts

"you've got cobwebs haven't you" Yn
muttered which everyone heard and started to piss themselves laughing except the little blonde who started to cry.

"How much pizza as she had?" Yn asked everyone

"two bites" Kate replied as she walked over the
pizza to nat.

"Can I sit in your lap pease?" Nat smiled and pulled her down. She muttered a better in the brunettes ear, in reply she got a nod. Yn was up on her feet trying to calm down a little blonde.
She pulled a pacifier out that she placed it just after her shower and slid it across the girls lips.

Once in the crying slowed down. Yn sat back down and slightly leaned back placing the girls head on her chest.

"So Yn we need to ask you something" Maria starts off. The British nods.

"When Yelena is nearly asleep you let her put her fingers in your mouth? Ew her fingers could of been anywhere" Yn shrugged.

"Maria my cold hearted friend-" she was cut off by Maria again

"you're the cold hearted friend/ girlfriend" she smiled. Yn rolled her eyes

"back to what I was saying, she doesn't do it all the time except when she nurses, and it's only happened 2 or 3 times" the last sentence to slightly raised her voice looking at Natasha.

"Cant keep a secret can you?" Natasha smiled

"sorry but Kate saw Yelena do it and when Maria
walked in Kate had her fingers in my mouth and I
had to say something" she pouted. Again n rolled
her eyes

"yeah something like she does it for comfort" she muttered a sorry before going back to what she was doing with Kate.

"Yn Lena does need to eat some more food" Wanda says pointing towards the little and the pizza. Yn picks the pizza up with her magic until it touches her hand.

Once it does she pulls Yelena up from her chest, who whines at the process.

"Come on pretty girl finish this pizza off" Yn calmly told the girl, Yelena looked at her mama
innocently. She didn't know what her mama was
saying. She didn't understand.

Yn put some pizza in front of the girls mouth but the girl scrunched her nose and spat it out.

"I guess in her headspace she doesn't like pizza" Yn chuckled finishing the pizza and throwing the crust in the box.

"You don't eat the crust?" Nat asks. The British shook her head.

"I can be a very fussy eater ya know" Nat nodded laying her head on Yn leg.

"Not fussy enough to eat Natasha's pussy" Wanda smirked. Maria burst out laughing

"that's just-no Wanda. That's rude. Just fucking rude" In sighed, Maria smirked at the brunette who was looking at the little in her lap. at blushed hard.