Chapter 6

Natasha walked into Yn's room and looked at the crib besides her bed.

"You went on a while shopping spree" she laughed. Yn smiled at her as she finished putting the bedding on the crib.

"Do you want the swing put up because I could ask Tony?" She asks. Yn nodded

"Yeah. After he's finished could you put it in the sitting room next to the couch please?" Nat nodded and took the box to Tony.

She carefully took the pushchair in the other room next door to Yn which was going to be the nursery but not quite yet. When she walked back into her room Yelena's eyes where open and she was still laid on her back.

"Hello beautiful girl" she smiled walking over towards her. She grabbed a pacifier out of the draw with Winnie the Pooh on. She pulled the girls fingers out her mouth and replaced it with the pacifier.

She didn't know where the other pacifier she had the other day had gone. But luckily Yn had bought more today.

"What should we do today?" Yn smiled down at the blonde. The suckling filling the room of silence.

"Hmmm"

Natasha came back an hour later telling Yn that the swing was put up and in the common room.

"I thought you were having a day with Wanda?" Yn questioned.

"She went with Clint to the zoo" Nat chuckled.

"Okay well. I haven't got anything to do today"

"Have you ever been on holiday before?" Nat asked the woman sat on the end of the bed.

"Out the country or in the country?"

"Any"

"When I was living in the UK I went to a holiday park called Stanwix Park it was alright but the drinks were cheap enough for me" Yn smiled looking at the redhead.

"Would you like to go on holiday?" Yn thought for a while.

"I would like a holiday with the whole team yes, but we are really busy, you have a mission tonight"

"Yeah please don't remind me of that" she groans. Sitting on the chair in the corner of the room.

"So you making a nursery in the other room?"

"I was thinking about it. But not right now no. She's staying in here where I can keep an eye on her" Yn chuckled but stopped when Yelena began to cough.

"Hey baby you okay?" Yelena spat the pacifier out and sat up on the bed. Her vision was spinning. She was rocking from side to side to try keep her balance but end up falling back again.

"Lena" Nat rushed over towards the blonde.

"I'm okay" she slurred out grabbing Yn's hand to sit up again.

"You don't look alright. You're going white" Nat replied

"No I am fine I promise" both other women nodded.

"Come here bubs" Yn opened her arms. As Yelena sloppily crawled into her lap.

"You've never really told anyone about yourself Yn. Only that you escaped HYDRA" Yn kissed the blondes head and looked at the redhead.

"I was put up for adoption at two hours old. I was adopted at the age of two days old by a family in Australia until I was 4 year old. I was brought back to the orphanage over here. At the age of 5 I was adopted by a family in the UK. I was there until I was 11 and they sent me to live back in the orphanage again. HYRDA grabbed me. I was experimented on everyday until I escaped at the age of 16. I live in the UK so they couldn't find me. My 18th birthday HYDRA found me. Tony was there visiting and helped me defeat them. He told me I had a speciality and invited me to join the Avengers. So that's my back story"