Chapter 19

"Ma-ma no eave no" Yelena screamed, yn needed the rest room and she placed the little with Pepper, she didn't want to let go of the little but she was dying for the toilet.

Yelena was crying in Peppers lap, snot and tears dribbling down her cheek.

"Baby, mamas gonna be going to the toilet I'll be
back in five minutes. Be good for Aunty Pepper
okay? I love you, baby I will be fast." Yn kissed the top of her babies head and left to go to the toilet.

Yelena began to bawl even more, wriggling in
Peppers arms, trying to get to her mama. She saw her mama leave from her sight and her heart felt like it had broken in two.

Pepper gave the little to Steve to try put her down for a nap. Yelena was kicking and screaming, but Steve held on tight. He bent over and got a pacifier that was placed on the seat yn was currently sat.

Firmly pushing it into the little girl's mouth, Yelena didn't like it and cried harder, he began to rock her in his arms. She spat the pacifier out and bit Steve, he smacked the littles bottom a little. It hurt the girl a lot. And she kicked her legs. Steve kept a hold of the girl until yn came back a couple minutes later.

Yn saw the girl squirming around in the older
man's arms. She was not liking it. Yn quickly ran
towards them quickly grabbing the blonde before
he walked back to the pool grabbing spider boy on the way before chucking him in the pool next to Bucky and Ned.

"Hey baby I'm back you're okay" yn cooed gently bouncing the girl in her arms.

The girl calmed down breathing in the scent of her mama. They made there way over to her seat
placing the girl on her blanket, she placed the
dummy in her mouth along her teddy in her arms

"Come here, baby, let's get a bottle, okay?"

"Nooo!" Her baby was pouting already, her chin wobbling dangerously.

"Baby girl, you hardly anything at dinner."
Her baby just dissolved into big sobs. She just
wanted to nurse not a stupid bottle. She'd tried to be good all afternoon so mama would let her nurse, and now she wanted her to wait? Her desperation was soon turning into anger, little fist curling up and swinging at the blanket that was placed over the seat.

"Hey, hey, hey! None of that princess!" Yn didn't
give her a choice, and just lifted her up back in her arms, swaying her soothingly. Pepper watching with what was happening.

"Ma-ma!" The blonde choked through her crying.

"I know baby. It's nap time" yn seriously didn't know what wrong with her baby this week.

She's gently the brunette laid back on the chair carefully lifting her sports bra bringing her little girls head towards her chest. The little latched suckling greedily. Tugging at the older woman's breast.

Pepper cooed at the little drifting off in her mamas lap. Once the little was asleep yn pushed her finger on the littles mouth. Yelena tried to suckle again but there wasn't nothing there she whined. She placed the pacifier in and she was flat out again.

She carefully placed the girl into her pushchair and facing it out for the sun.

Yelena woke with a start, looking around
the room as the images from her
nightmare lingered in her mind. She
must have started to cry without
even realizing it. She had tears slipping
down her cheeks, bottom lip between her
teeth as she chewed on it gently.

She rubbed at her eyes a bit as she tried to
calm himself down. The nightmare had
really freaked her out. It was times like
this where she wished she had her mama with her.

In her nightmare, yn had been called her a freak,
looking at her with disgust. It had really scared her.

She could remember her mama slapping her and
then saying mean things to her. Finally taking her
back to the red room. Where they really hurt the
girl. She sniffled softly as she sat up slowly, tears
still crashing down her face, shifting in the pushchair. That was when it hit her. Her bottom was hurting.

She didn't like being anywhere alone. She looked
around and saw nothing.

"Ma-ma!" She hiccuped. Yn stood up from her seat with a small smile.

"Hey baby girl you feel better now?" Yelena's bottom lip trembled. She was happy that her mama was with her but scared if the nightmare was real. It started out like this. Then Yn got sick and tired of her.

The blonde started to suck harshly on her fingers until the brunette pulled them out and replaced them with her pacifier.

She picked the little up checking her diaper. She
made her way over to grab the things she needed from the back of the pushchair In the diaper bag.

She walked over to the changing rooms and placed her on the pull out board the the kids. She started doing work when she noticed a hand
print that was turning purple on the littles leg/
bottom.

"Baby did someone spank you?" The little
looked at her with innocence in her eyes babbling
to her mama. Yn shook it off and finished changing her before heading back out to everyone else.

"Katherine Elizabeth Bishop in the corner now!" Laura sternly told the little. Kate didn't move so Laura and Clint walked over to her and placed her in the beside the chairs they were sat on facing the other way than the pool.

Sobbing loudly. The couples heart broke as they saw there little girl. But she needed to learn, to learn that this behaviour was unacceptable. Yelena was crawling around on the floor after the little toy Peter and MJ was playing with her
with. And Kate had taken the toy and threw it off
the blonde.

Yn had tried to calm the blonde while Laura and Clint sorted out the little archer. Clint told the little to go and apologise to Yelena. When she was done. Yn had let her nurse to calm her down.

Clint kept Kate with her until she said her sorry to the girl. Wanda happily played with Sharon and Maria in the pool. Today Yelena and Kate have been different in attitudes.

Both caregivers don't know why. what's wrong or how she's feeling but today is different.

Yelena had unlatched and was sitting on the chair in front of her mama calmly chewing on one of her toys. When Kate came up to her

"I sowwy Lena" she pouted before looking back at her caregiver. The caregiver gave her a small smile.

Yelena didn't know what was going on and continued chewing the toy. Nat chuckled as she sat next to Yn. Clint walked away back to his wife as he shooed Kate of to go play with the other littles. Mostly Bucky.

"If she keeps chewing that she'll have no toy
anymore" yn looked at the blonde and shrugged

"I'll get a new en" nat chuckled at her friend before laying down. Nat had let the sun tan her skin while yn sat under the shade as she didn't like to be burnt. She also didn't want a very whiny baby because she burned in the sun.