Chapter 24

Yelena had started to act out, outside of headspace. She's sat in her and yn bedroom watching tv. Every person who spoke to her. She would literally bite their head off. She would punch and slap people.

Bruce was getting fed up and spoke to the team at the kitchen table.

"I think we should put Yelena in the cell" he
grunted.

Nat and yn's quickly whipped towards him.

"I think not!" Yn shouted.

"And why not? She's turning on all of us" he shouted.

"Because she's fine. Just give her a bit of space, no cage or cells. Leave her be!" Natasha grunted a bit. Bruce sighed and walked away.

"What's wrong with her?" Tony spoke up as soon as Bruce left the room. Nat and yn shrugged

"we haven't got a clue" nat said with a small smile towards the man. Tony nodded.

"Ms Reyes it seems to be some fighting in your bedroom with Dr banner and ms Belova" F. R. I. D. A. Y. spoke up breaking the silence.

Yn quickly got up from her seat and made her way to her room. She heard the cries off the blonde and her screaming

"get off me I haven't done anything!" Yn barged into the room.

Bruce looked at her and let go of the girl before walking out the room. Yn went over towards the Russian.

"Yelena are you okay hun?" Yelena nodded as she got up off the floor and into the woman's arms.

"I Iz sowwy" she cried. Yn picked the girl up
bouncing her a little. She walked into the bathroom and started a bath for the younger to calm down.

She placed some honey suckle bubbles into the
bath and carefully undressed the little who was still crying. Once she started to place the girl into the bath, the blondes cries picked up.

Yn quickly undressed herself and sat behind the bairn picking her up and place her on her lap.
Yelena still sobbed, her fingers in her mouth. Her
breathing not in a good rhythm. Yn felt bad for the girl, but Bruce did not need to scare the living shit out of her.

Yn carefully played with the girls hair hoping it would calm her down. The next thing she knew was that Lena had latched on to her exposed
breast slightly calming down. Yn was gonna pull her off but left her.

Yn patted the girls bottom, with each pat the
blonde would whine, let tears out and start to move on her mamas chest. She winced when the older woman placed her hand on the blondes bottom. Yn looked at the little and she noticed a hand print on her side and a rash on her bottom. She carefully spilled the water from the cup beside them onto her back and bottom.

When she was calm, the blue eyed had to unlatch the girl to get up. Lena hated it when that
happened. Her lip trembled. She started to kick her legs while she was placed in the bathtub until Yn had a towel around herself before picking the
Russian up. Yelena whined.

Yn laid the girl down on the bed. So she could put her rash cream and a diaper on. The little whined through the who process. Yn laid back down with the girl on her chest. Putting her dummy into her mouth, only for the little put her tongue in the way to block it out from her mouth. Yn sighed, she lifted the little up and put the pacifier in her mouth, Yelena looked at her and giggled.

Yn started to pretend to suck it which Lena loved as she giggled more. The Russian took the pacifier from her mamas mouth with a few
giggles and placed it into her mouth with a small
smile. Yn playfully gasped

"that's my dou dou" giggles filled the room from the Lena. Yn started to tickle the little. She pulled the pacifier from the blonde and put it back in her mouth

"my dou dou" Yn smirked as the little pulled it out and back into her own mouth with giggles. Her mama gasped again which made her giggle more.

"You took my dou dou" yn smiled and kissed the
blondes cheek. Yelena shook her head and pointed towards herself

"'ne". She smiled

Yn got up to changed and places a really thin vest top on the Russian. The caregiver quickly got back on the bed and placed the blonde on top of her. Yelena started to tug her mamas shirt

"what's up poppet?" She asked looking at the little.

"Off mama" yn took her shirt off and laid in her sports bra. The little rested her head on her mamas chest slowly closing her eyes. Suckling on her pacifier. She grabbed her mamas bra, after a few seconds

Yelena was out for the count. Yn smiled and kissed the littles head. Yn huffed and the dummy started to bop in her mouth.

Yn woke up to a wiggle girl on her chest.

"Hey baby what you doing?" She didn't open her eyes. but she knew that Yelena was awake and would either respond to her or would just push her head in to her chest for comfort

"I'm not little yn" Yelena whine, yn smirked and patted her bottom. Knowing that she wanted to slip but was refusing to. Patting her bottom will definitely push her over the edge to just drop.

"Stoppp" Yelena whined again. Putting her face in the older woman's chest.

"It's okay baby" she smirked again. Yelena rubbed her face in her mamas bra.
Yn knew she'd slipped as she felt the blonde suckle on the side of her breast. Yn looked at the clock and sat up a little. Yelena whined again as she tried to latch on through the woman's bra.

She grabbed the hair that fell from the woman's head. Kicking her legs a little. Yn smiled a little stroking her cheek the little tried and tried again to nurse but the fabric was blocking her way.

"Hey you're hungry baby girl" Yn chuckled a little
before bringing her arm out from her sports bra
and pulled it down.

Yelena's mouth slowly closes around the nipple as she started to suckle. Her free hand rubbing her eyes before it was placed on her mamas chest. Yn traced down her forehead to her the end of her nose.

The little smiled up at her mama. Her hand making it's way to her mamas mouth again. Yn need to change the girl but she'd wait until she was finished.