Chapter 34

Yn had went out with Nat and Yelena didn't want to go out with her so she stayed home she walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Bruce had came from behind her. He slowly watched Yelena grab a bottle of water from the fridge and the cut up fruit with her name on it that Yn had cut up and threw in a bowl before she left. Because she knew that Yelena is a very fussy eater and she'll have days where she'll only want fruit and juice.

"Why did you come to the avengers?" Bruce shouted. Causing Yelena to flinch and drop the water and the fruit bowl. Her bottle of water slowly slipping towards the Dr.

"ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!" he shouted getting closer to the blonde. Yelena flinched again and back away.

"No! Get away from me!" Yelena screamed. Trying to get away from Bruce. As he came further towards her. Wanda and Sharon had come downstairs after hearing Bruce and Yelena's screams.

"Hey Bruce" Sharon smiled at him, but when she looked at Yelena's shivering form her smile dropped.

"What did I walk into?" She asked looking between the blonde and the Dr.

"Why did she come back to the compound when Yn and Nat found her. They should of locked her up" he grunted throwing his bag on the floor. Yelena flinched again. Wanda had went out the room to call Natasha.

"Because she's harmless Bruce" Sharon defended the little blonde. She stood with shaky legs, her joggers were wet and there was a puddle.

"she's not? Sharon, she's from the red room!" He scowled

Yelena was shaking in her spot. Unable to move from how scared she was, tears crashing down her face. She wanted her mama. Sharon came over to Yelena asking if she was okay but Bruce grunted.

"Keep away from her Sharon she'll hurt you! I'm going to find Dreykov to take her back" he roared

Yelena could do anything. Her tears began to get heavier. Her legs where going to give up any second. Her throat was starting to hurt. She let out a sob.

"Bruce that was a bit far" Sharon stated

"No it wasn't. I'm getting him"

"What's going on here Sharon?" Steve asked. Sharon ignored him when she heard the elevator doors open and saw two figures running towards them.

"Mama" Yelena whispered when she saw Yn.

Yn quickly ran around the corner towards the blonde picking her up not bothering that she was soaking. Nat stood there in shock.

"Bruce what's happened?" The redhead asked

"Nothing. Everything is good" he shouted through gritted teeth. Yn backed away from the man with the little clinging to her front. Her head pushed further in her neck.

"It's okay baby girl mamas here" Yn whispered into the girls ear. Her sobs got louder her body shaking deadly.

"Hey big guy going somewhere?" Tony asked as he came strolling in grabbing an apple

"No" he shouted. Before picking his bag up and walking out of the compound. Tony, Yn, Nat and Steve all looked at each other thinking what just happened.

When Yn looked behind her to grab the mop to clean up the puddle it was already gone. Wanda was stood there with a small smile.

"Okay I'll go see if I calm this one down then we'll come down and talk about what's happened if that's alright Sharon?" Yn asked. She nodded as she sat in front of the TV.

Yelena's sob raking her body filled the whole room. Yn made quick work to get her upstairs in to their bedroom. She laid her on the bed with a bit of struggle as Yelena would not let go of her.