Chapter 10

Yn was feeding Yelena her bottle before her bedtime. She was all snuggled up in bed with her. The warmth from the body heat and the blankets. Yelena was half awake half asleep when Yn pulled the bottle out her mouth.

Yelena began to whine when it was replaced it with her pacifier. She tugged on it a while before spitting it out and crying. Yn shushed her but nothing was working.

Yelena pushed her face in to Yn's chest, her lips searching for somewhere to latch. Yn raised her brow watching as Yelena was searching for something.

She began to whine when she was met with her shirt. Trying to latch on to her breast.

"Lena baby are you okay?"

Yelena continued to whine and before she knew tears where crashing down her cheeks. Yn quickly lifted her arm out her shirt watching as the little started to kick her feet in agitation.

Yn pulled her T shirt off helping the blonde latch on to her breast. When Yelena's lips closed around the breast her sobs where gone and there was no more whining. Yn didn't have anything for the Russian but dry nursing will be alright for her. She had just had a bottle not that long ago.

Yn's eyes began to close until she was full on asleep. The next time she woke up Yelena was still suckling on her breast. She stared down longingly at her. She wouldn't admit this but she was enjoy the bonding with her. She was enjoying this moment.

Yelena began to suckle harshly which Yn couldn't bare anymore. She knew that Yelena would want to feed from them but she seriously didn't have anything in her to help with that.

She regretfully unlatch the girl which caused her to cry. Yn quickly pushed the pacifier in her mouth which instantly stopped the crying.

"Mama" Yelena whined

"I know baby. But we need to go eat something"

Yn got up to get dressed and dressed Yelena before walking down to the kitchen. She placed Yelena in her swing turning it on and giving her her blanket, before walking into the kitchen making lunch.

"Afternoon Yn" Sam smiled coming into the kitchen.

"Afternoon"

"Did Peter tell you?"

"About the holiday vacation?"

"Then yes he has" Sam chuckled grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.

"Yn you never normally sleep in late"

"Hmm I know I don't why I woke up this late to be honest with you Sam" she laughs finishing off the food.

"What you making?"

"Mac and cheese" he nodded before walking away

Yn walked over once she put the food in a dish, placing it on the table before walking over to Yelena picking her up from the swing and making her way back to the kitchen table. To feed her

"So Parker decided to tell you all that we're going on vacation?" Everyone nodded looking at Peter who just smiled.

"MJ are you coming?"

"Sure"

"Okay when we get there, Nat you will be sharing with Wanda, Yn and Yelena, Bucky and Steve, MJ and Peter, Sharon and Maria, Clint, Laura and Kate and the rest of you are separate" everyone nodded

"And when is this vacation?" Sam butted in

"Saturday right after the mission"

Everyone nodded and went back to doing their things.