Chapter 17

Yelena felt weak due to her body being
exhausted. Once she was dressed, yn dressed her.

she came back out of headspace. Carefully
descending from the stairs, she shuffled into the
diner where the women were chatting while eating their breakfast. They didn't even realise Lena we're gone. She whimpered and sat in her seat next to Nat.

"Nice of you to join us" Wanda teased. Lena sent
an unconvincing smile towards her

"Eat up sweetheart" receiving a nod as a plate in front of Yelena showed up. The youngest only took a couple of bites out of the eggs as she shifted the food
around, trying to convince the team that's she's eating.

Yn and Nat however were observant and realised what Yelena was doing. They decided to keep quiet and see if the girl would eat lunch.

"You finished baby girl?" Yn asked looking at the
blonde. The blonde nodded and picked her arms
up. Wanting the brunette to pick her up. Which yn gladly did, placing her on her lap.

Yelena grabbed the strap of yn sports bra keeping her face in the woman's chest. The older woman didn't know what was going on with her little girl today. But maybe after nap time she'll feel a lot better.

Yelena kept wiping her face over the older woman's chest. Yn rubbed the girls back to comfort her. But the little wasn't having it. She didn't want to be here she wanted to be in their room with her mama.

"Can we go in the pool today?" Sharon excitedly asked. Looking at all three of the caregivers. The caregivers nodded.

Today was really warm and sitting in the compound all day won't help with that. So letting the littles play in the pool today won't hurt. At least the caregivers won't have them whining in their ears because they are bored and it was too hot.

Everyone walked back to the compound, Yn quickly walked into the elevator taking a very fussy Yelena to her room.

"You want to go to the pool hun?" Yelena whined, shaking her head.

The brunette placed the girl on her chest as she laid down in bed. Patting the girls bottom.

"think we can stay here until she's calmed down" yn gently spoke to Nat as she walked into the brunettes room. Nat nodded. Yelena fell asleep on the woman's chest as Natasha walked out their room to get her little who was waiting to go swimming.

As yn gently moved not waking the younger up to
grab her phone to scroll through her socials.

Yn and Yelena cuddled as they both
watched Daz games on YouTube. Yelena loved
cuddling with her mama even if she wasn't in her
headspace the woman next to her will always be
her mama in and out of headspace, it was one of
the only times her demons didn't attack her as well. She felt safe with her.

"Hey Lena, what would you like for dinner?" The brunette asked hoping that the youngest would eat if they got the food she wanted.

"Um... i don't know, anything" she timidly replied whilst anxiously biting her lip.

Could yn possibly know? Crap what should I do?
Am I being too suspicious? Questions flooded
through the panicked girls head.

"Lena? Yelena" yn gently pulled the small girl onto her lap. Yelena flinched snapping out of her thoughts.

"Are you Okay? You got me worried, after you just zoned out" the older girl asked while
running her hand through the littles hair.

"Um. yeah I'm okay. I'm fine, ma-yn. I'm just goin
to go to the bathroom.Yeah, the bathroom" the
petite girl jumped out Her mama's lap and scurried towards the bathroom.

The nap had not worked. There was something
wrong with the small girl. Yn stood up and opened the door. She saw the smashed mirror from this morning and Yelena hugging her legs near the glass.

Yn quickly picked the girl up scanning her
body to see if she's hurt herself but thankfully she didn't. She walked towards the bed and placed the blonde on it.

"Okay baby girl can you tell me what's wrong with you today?" She asked softly gently caressing the girls cheek. Yelena shook her head not wanting to talk.

"Are you tired?" She asked her. Again Yelena
shook her head and raised her arms wanting her
mama. Yn sadly smiled and picked the girl up.

She could feel Yelena still wearing the diaper but it was full.

"Let me put you down for a couple minutes princess" yn softly said as she placed the little on the bed.

Yelena didn't like it and started to cry loudly.
Yn quickly ran to get a new diaper and wipes. She carefully took the Russians pants off along with the diaper. Yn sighed as she saw the rash on Yelena's backside.

"Oh baby does this hurt?" Yn asked but
the girl didn't answer, she couldn't stop crying.

Yn quickly ran to her bag pulling the diaper cream out and gently rubbing some over the girls backside where the rash was. Yelena kept trying to move away from her mamas hand as she felt pain which made her cry harder.

When yn was finished she placed the diaper on her and her pants back on. She washed her hands, throwing the diaper away and went back into the bedroom where she saw her little girl rubbing her eyes. Still crying hard.

Yn went over and picked her up. Kissing her temple and placing her head in the woman's neck. She felt Yelena start to suckle on her collarbone starting to calm down. Yn smiled and walked out of the room and to the kitchen where Nat was making food for everyone.

Yn carefully sat on the couch, she moved Yelena who whined from being removed from her collarbone. She gently shushed her grabbing the bottom of her swimming bra bringing Yelena's face towards her exposed breast.

Yelena moved her head away from it. Placing her head into the woman's chest. Yn didn't move away and after a while Yelena started to tug on her breast wanting the milk to help her.

"You want any sandwiches yn?" Nat asked from across the kitchen.

"Yeah"

Nat came over a couple minutes afterwards handing Yn the plate of tuna sandwiches. Yn thanked her and began to eat her sandwich as Yelena carried on drinking from her mama.

Natasha had walked outside back towards the pool. Grabbing Wanda out and bringing her over towards the seats so she could eat her lunch.

Maria did the exact same for Sharon. Sharon pouted not wanting to eat. But one tantrum later from the blonde, Maria placed the little in time out. Yn walked outside with a smiling Yelena attached to her hip.

"Do you want to go in baby girl?" Yn asked the blonde pointing towards the pool. Yelena whined holding on to Yn's swimming bra for dear life. She sat in the chair next to Natasha.

Maria had went over towards Sharon. To talk. She walked back over, sat on her chair and helped Sharon eat her lunch before she could go back into the pool and play with Wanda when both caregivers could tell them it was safe to go in.