Chapter 15

"Dr Manning when can we go back home?" Yn asked picking her up.

"It was just a chest infection, she's had her medication and she's responded positively towards it. She could go home soon all you need to do is fill out the release forms" Yn nodded. Dr Manning left the room to go get the paper work.

Yn's phone was going ape shit so Yn thought to check it before Natalie gets back.

Avengers:

Tony: Yn?!?!
Steve: Reyes!?
Pepper: how's Yelena did they find her?
Bucky: YO BRO!
Sam: Maria and Sharon are on there way to you. They left last night when you told us what had happened.
James: what's happening?
Natasha: she's found, god you didn't need to spam the chat and why is Maria on her way?
Yn: Nat be nice!
Natasha: whatever🙄
Tony: how is Yelena?
Yn: she had a chest infection she's responded positively to the medication they gave her and Ik just waiting for Natalie to get back with the release forms.
Bucky: finallyyyyy
Yn: Buck. I do love you but I will teleport you somewhere and not bring you back.
Bucky: fuck sorry
Tony: okay as long as your both safe we're going to drink
Pepper: Tony no
Tony: Tony yes
Pepper: what ever
Steve:😂😂😂
Peter: can MJ and I drink?
Steve: how old are you?
Peter: 19 and 20?
Pepper: no
Tony: sure
Steve: no
Bucky: yes!
Sam: yes
James: no
Kate: so MJ and Peter are younger than me
Clint: seems so

Yn chuckled at the group, she rolled her eyes at the three kids of the group, Tony, Sam and Bucky. She sat on the chair with Yelena half asleep in her lap.

Natalie walked into the room handed Yn the releases papers. Which she quickly flew through the questions, wanting to get back home.

She was nearly finished the forms when Maria ran into the waiting room. She asked at the desk about Yelena. She was told to take a seat as she will be out very shortly.

"Hey Ria" Yn smiles walking over towards the woman.

"How's Yelena?"

"She's good to go" Yn smiled keeping Yelena against her chest as she walked out of the hospital

"Her doctor was kind of cute" Yn smirked as she sat in the front seat of Maria's car.

"Oh-" Maria sighed

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright" Maria lied. She pulled over to a gas station.

"Maria. What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

Yn sighed and pulled her face to look at her. Both women looked at each other's eyes. Yn trying to read her thoughts

"You blocked me out from entering your thoughts?" She asked. Maria shrugged before getting out of the car. Going towards the market.

To Nat:

You home yet?

From Nat:

Yes

To Nat:

Okay see ya inna bit

From Nat:

Okay

"What is up with Maria and Nat today?" Yn mumbled to herself. Sharon giggled from the back seat. Yn looked behind her seat at the older blonde.

"What do you know?"

"Nothing" she chuckled

"Please Sharon"

"Okayyyy, Nat and Maria are both in love with you" she chuckled.

"But.. I- erm-" Yn was speechless. She didn't know what to say just stare at the blonde.