Chapter 42

"Oh my god Yn. Watch this tiktok" Wanda smiled showing Yn a funny tiktok

"For fuck sake ahah" Yn laughed.

"It's funny"

"If you say so love"

Yn and Wanda were interrupted by Yelena crying. Yn got up and walked towards the nursery where Yelena was. She picked up the girl and walked out the nursery.

"Do you want a snack bubs?"

"Nanas"

"Yes baby you can have a banana"

Yelena smiled and clapped her hands. Yn walked them both in to the kitchen. She placed Yelena on the counter and began to cut up a banana. Before putting it in a bowl for the little blonde.

Yn put the little on the floor so she can eat her bananas on the floor.

Yn sat on the couch in front of Yelena and begin to eating her banana and scrolling through
Instagram. Yn turned on my little pony for Yelena.

Once she was finished with her bananas she was everywhere she had toys all over the front room and dining room floor. She had a pacifier on Every seat in the front room.

She crawled somewhere in the dining room but yn didn't hear her no more. Which was kind of worrying as Yelena has been a nosy little for a few days. Yn walked into the dining room and seen her asleep on the floor with a Bambi pacifier hanging out her mouth. Yn chuckled and picked her up.

She laid her on her mat and put her pacifier back in her mouth and a Minnie Mouse blanket over her. She then sat back down and continued to talk to Wanda for another hour. Wanda showing her none impressed tiktoks she came across.

The rest of the team came in and sat down. Yelena had started to wake up. She crawled out from under the blanket and over to Yn.

"Mama"

"What's wrong babes"

"Mama"

Yn chuckled

"Mama"

Yn picked her up and put her on her lap. And Yelena pointed over towards Carol.

"Mommy"

Everyone looked over at Yelena and Yn. With wide eyes.

"Did..." Natasha started

"Did she just call Carol mommy?" Kate finished off

"Who's your mommy bubs?" Yelena pointed over towards Carol and began to do grabby hands towards her.

"Mama! wan' mommy!!"

"Okay baby. Calm down. You can go to mommy"

Yn chuckled sitting up and walking towards Carol handed the little blonde to the older blonde. Yelena smiled and hugged the woman. Offering her, her pacifier.

"No thank you my love you keep it" Carol chuckles. Yelena pushed the pacifier back into her own mouth.

Yn sat back down in her seat watching her daughter and girlfriend.

"How come she didn't call me mommy when we were dating. We dated for ages?" Nat asked

"NaTasha please don't start, I don't want drama"

"Fine"

Yelena began to pull on Carol's shirt.

"Babes you can't have that" Carol sighed. But Yelena didn't listen and began to whine as she pulled harder on the woman's shirt.

Carol took a hold of her hand, as Yelena began to cry. Yn chuckled and stood up going over to pick the twisty blonde up.

"What's wrong baby"

"Mommy mi'k!"

"Baby, mommy doesn't have any milk for you"

Yelena began to cry harder and push her head in to Yn's chest. Yn smiled and sat back down, she unhooked her bra and lifted her shirt a little helping Yelena latch on. Which seemed to calm her down.

"Kate hand me that blanket please"

"Otay" Kate crawled over and grabbed the blanket handing it to her aunty. Yn wrapped the blanket over her shoulder giving Yelena some privacy.

"At least she's accepting with Carol" Tony laughed.

"She was before Carol and I even started dating"

"I guess I'm loved"

"Well I love you Carol" Yn smiled. Carol blushed.

"I love you too"

"Carol!"

"What Natasha?"

"You stole Yn and Yelena away from me!"

"How did I steal them away from you?"

"First you took Yn away. I was trying to win her back. And we didn't even break up long before you were in her pants. And now Yelena. She's calling you mommy!"

"I didn't jump into Yn's pants. She's the one who asked me. Bare in mind. We never had sex, And I can't deny my love for her. And with Yelena. I didn't force her to call me mommy, Natasha. I spend time with Yelena. Big and little, I wouldn't hurt her. She called me mommy on her own will not mine"

"I don't believe it!"

"Believe it or not"

"Hey Carol?" Yelena slyly walked in the room.

"What's up my love?"

"Why is Talia accusing you of things?"

"I don't know hun, want to go get some ice cream while Yn's on her mission?"

"Oh hell yes! Come on!"

Carol chuckled. While Natasha angrily looked at the older blonde woman. If looks could kill.

Carol and Yelena spent all day with each other. Grabbing ice cream and a McDonald's. She went home to see the dog as she was with the dog sitter for the night and came straight back to the compound waiting for Yn to come off her mission.
Nat began following and listening into their conversations since they had come back to the tower.

"Mommy"

"What's up little widow?"

"I wuv you" that was the last ticket for Natasha to finally snap

"NO!" Yelena flinched and quickly ran to Carol. Everyone looked at the redhead

"YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!"

"Nat calm down, can't do what?" Wanda asked

"Carol! She's stolen everything from me, my sister, my best friend-"

"But didn't you say you were trying to get Yn back?"

"No?"

"Yus chu did" Yelena looked at her sister. She knew she was lying because she heard the whole conversation between the two.

Nat was kind of scared. Wanda was furious. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her girlfriend wanted to get back with her ex and she tried to deny it. She didn't want to scare the littles with her anger and magic. So she got up from her seat and left the room.

Nat turned towards Yelena and Carol. Furious.

"What the fuck?!"

Again Yelena flinched. "Mommy. I wan' mama!" Yelena began to cry from the shouting that her sister was doing. Just as she said that. Yn and her team walked through the front door. Standing there. They didn't know what was going on.

"What's happening?" Kate and Yn asked