Chapter 11

"Yelena you need to calm down" Bruce shouted at the girl. Yelena was crying. The plain had lifted off. Yn had quickly gone to the restroom as Yelena was in Nat's lap.

Bruce huffed and walked away. Yn came out from the restroom hearing the cries. She walks over towards Nat who was trying to calm her sister down but nothing was working.

"Hey Natasha" Yn smiles over the cries.

"Help?" She asks holding Yelena up for Yn to pick up. Yn quickly picks up her little bouncing on her hip around the plain.

"It's okay baby I know it's scary" Yelena cried increased gripping on tightly on the woman's shirt.

"Oh baby girl can you calm down. You're going to make yourself sick" Yn cooed. She sat at the back of the plain pushing the pacifier in her mouth. Yelena spat it back out not wanting her paci.

Yn sighs opening her shirt and unclasping her bra. Helping the girl latch on. Yelena cried harder as she tried to find the nipple. But soon her cried decreased as she latched on and started suckling.

"Good girl" Yn cooed stroking the girls cheek. Wiping away the tears. Yn crossed her knee over the other one as she sat back in her seat. Hearing nothing but quiet. Half of the Avengers team where asleep. Especially the littles. No one knew how they could sleep through all that crying.

Yelena was asleep in ten minutes. Yn slowly unlatched the girl replacing her breast with her pacifier. She covered herself up bringing the girl to lay on her chest. Nat came over and handed Yn, Yelena's elephant blanket as she threw it over them to keep them warm.

"Warm today" MJ chuckled.

"No shit it's the Bahamas" Yn rolled her eyes as she pushed Yelena in her pushchair around.

"Okay Yn calm down. Let's just get our keys to the apartments" Tony broke the women up who were fighting.

Everyone went to go grab their keys before heading off to their apartments. Yn was next door to Nat. There was a door between the two rooms.

Yn quietly put all their luggage away leaving Yelena asleep in the pushchair. Once she had finished she opened the door between the two rooms looking in her friends room.

"What's up ginge?"

"Fuck off. Where's Yelena?"

"Asleep in the pushchair still. I'm going to move her because she'll wake up" Nat nodded finishing putting Wanda's clothes away.

"Where is Wanda?"

"She went with the team to the sea" Yn rolled her eyes.

"Ew" Yn chuckled sitting on Nat's bed.

"You not going swimming?"

"Hell no"

Nat nodded with a chuckle as she sat in the rocking chair. Both women had a conversation until they heard Yelena move and whine. Yn stood up going into her room seeing Yelena suckling on her pacifier rubbing her eyes.

"You want to come out baby girl?" Yelena shook her head closing her eyes again.

"No baby girl no more sleepies" Yelena whined again. She began to play with the elephant attached to the blanket.

"Let's go see Nat hmm?" She tickled the blondes stomach which erupted with giggles. Yn pushed the pushchair into the other room. Nat looked at them.

"You didn't take her out"

"She didn't want to"

"You coming to me lena?" Nat asked opening her arms. Yelena shook her head with a giggle. Yn say the seat up so she could see around the room.