Chapter 23

All the littles where out of headspace. Everyone
was drinking and dancing to the music. Nat, Wanda and Yn where the most drunk out of everyone. Maria and Sharon hung out with Kate and Yelena.

"Wanna go back to the room?" Nat asked the two witches. Both nodded and quickly hurried back.

Once the three women were back in the Nat's room Wanda had pushed YN and Nat on the bed and began to kiss down yns neck.

⚠️little bit of smut⚠️

Nat smirked as she watched her girlfriend. Yn let out a moan as Wanda had taken yn shirt and bra off biting her breast. She pulled away and started to kiss Nat.

Nat pushed Wanda to lay down and got on top of
her. She smirked before kissing then sucking on the red witch neck. Wanda moaned loudly letting her girlfriend explore her body. Nat pulled away as she took her dress off and threw it to the floor. She pulled Wanda's dress off trailing down to her
breasts, she bit them gently.

She smirked when another moan came out the red witch. She moved over to yn and pulled her jeans off leaving her in just her boxers. She moved to her stomach leaving little kisses down on her abs. She slowly moved her hand down to the waist band of her boxers before slowly entering her hand in them.

⚠️⚠️

Yn got up from the bed placing the covers over the two sleeping women. She walked to her
Bedroom then into her bathroom. She started the shower and jumped in once it was warm enough. She let the warm water run down her skin.

Washing the water on her face. She had finished her shower and wrapped a towel around her. She walked out only to be met by Maria and Yelena laid in the bed.

"Hey girls" yn smiled, going over to the side to get dressed.

"Hey" Maria smiled watching the TV. Yelena
looked at the older brunette then back at the TV.
She had a headache but didn't want to bring it up to anyone.

"Lena you okay baby?" Yn asked as she
finished getting dressed. The little nicknames
always made the blonde slip.

"P-please d-don't c- call me t-that" she stuttered

"why what's wrong?"Maria asked this time.

"I-I" she stuttered again. Tears brimming her eyes. Yn quickly put the brush down and went over to the Russian.

"What wrong Lena?" She knelt in front of
her. The blonde lost it. She dropped hard and fast. She cried and did grabby hands towards the
British.

The woman quickly picked her up placing
the littles head in her neck. She bounced her a
little.

"Baby can you tell me what's wrong" Yelena
wiped her nose on her mamas shirt. Yn made a face of disgust at the action but didn't say anything.

Yn went over to the kitchen to open the fridge. Picking up a bottle and setting it in the hot water letting it warm up. She brought the hot water and the bottle up to her bedroom setting it on the dressing table.

She placed the blonde on the bed and walked over to grab a diaper.

"Mmmmama" Yelena cried wanting her mama.

"Hang on baby girl" she quickly got everything she needed before heading back to the blonde on the bed and begun to change her into a diaper and into some PJ's.

She grabbed the bottle from the hot water. Tested it on her wrist before laying the blonde in the crook of her arm and placing the bottle in the littles mouth. Nothing could be heard except the suckles from Lena and the tv.

Yelena's suckles slowed down, so Yn pulled the bottle out and replaced it with her pacifier. She walked over towards the crib in the corner of the room and placed Yelena in to it. She walked out into the hall way.

Maria was leaving her room to go back to her room where Sharon was currently sleeping at.

"Mama milk?" Both women looked at each other. Yn looked over at Yelena who was still asleep.

Yn walked over towards Natasha's bedroom. She quietly opened the door and saw Kate sat up in
her crib.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked
looking at the little.

"Mama milk" she said pointing to her mama.

"Sorry babes. She's sleeping and she's
also had something to drink" Kate pouted and
raised her arms to Yn.

"Lie down baby it's bedtime" Kate whined and laid down. Well that was easy, Yn thought to herself. She walked over to the crib pushing the pacifier into the younger brunette's mouth and placing the blanket over her.

"Goodnight baby" Yn smiled pressing a little kiss
on the girls head.

"Nini y/n/n" Kate instantly fell asleep.

Yn walked out the room quietly shutting the door on her way out with a small smile plastered on her lips. Maria stood there waiting for Yn to say anything.

"Is she okay?" Maria asked

"Yeah she was just tired, she's asleep now" Yn whispered. Maria nodded walking back to her bedroom.

"Night Yn"

"Night love" Yn smiled walking into her bedroom to her bed.

'No mama" Wanda whined as Nat started to put
sun screen on her. Yesterday when they were
playing in the sun, the little witch had gotten burnt.

"I'll be fast babe" nat groaned.

"Okay" Wanda sat down and pouted. Crossing her arms as Nat finished off her face. Pepper had helped Nat with Kate and was finished putting sun screen on Kate and she was happily playing with the older woman in the pool.

Yelena was laid in the pushchair biting with her toy she had with her. It was a toy controller that Nat bought she said that could play call of duty with her mama. Yn laughed at it. Sharon came over

"Yn do you like my mommy?" She asked looking at the older woman's eyes. With a small smile.

"Yes I do like your mommy. She's one of my good friends" Sharon shakes her head

"nooo like like my mommy" Yn chuckled.

"No sweetheart I don't like like your mommy I like her as a friend." Sharon nodded with a little smile and ran back to where ever she was going. Nat and Yn exchanged looks before both laughing.

They were at the beach for the day. The sun was scorching, the littles where all running about playing in the sand and the water. Peter and MJ where making out. 🙄

Half of the adults acted like kids making sandcastles and screaming because the water was cold.

"You already breastfeeding Kate?" Yn asked after the laughing had calmed down. Nat shook her head

"no why she's never asked?"

"She was asking for it last night" Nat raised a brow.

"Kate can you come here for a minute please
baby?" Nat shouted over towards the girl. A few
seconds later Kate came over

"what's up?" She asked grabbing a bottled water

"do you want to nurse?" Nat asked. Kate spat her water out before going red.

"No need to be embarrassed sweetheart. Do you want to?" Kate shrugged

"I don't know?" Nat nodded and pulled the girl down on to her seat. Kate continued to drink her water. Nat wiped the sun cream that wasn't rubbed in properly on her neck.

"Why did you want to ask me that?" Kate asked as she finished her drink.

"Just you asked last night" Kate nodded, blushing before laying her head on the redheads chest.

"Is that a yes?" Nat chuckled. Kate blushed harder and nodded a little before yawning.

"Nap time?" Yn teased. Kate whined before falling asleep in her mamas arms.

"Well that went easy" yn chuckled. Watching as Nat traced her finger on the brunettes eyebrows.