Chapter 3

"Yn?" Yelena whined, gently shaking the older woman awake. Yn was laid on her side. Her back facing Yelena. But she rolled over so she was facing Yelena.

"Wake up" Yn opened her eyes a little. The blonde had tears crashing down her face.

"Please wake up" this time it came out as a sob.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm sorry"

Yn was really confused at why Yelena was apologising to her.

"Why are you sorry babes?"

"When I went to bed last night and I must of slipped during the night and I- I h-had a-an a-accident. I-I'm sorry" she said through her sobs.

"Baby calm down. It's okay. I'm not mad I promise" Yn say up and Yelena flinched.

Yn got up out of bed and walking around to the other side of the bed. Crouching down a little to look at Yelena.

"Please no hurt. I sowwy I won't do it again"
She flinched. Her hands coming up to cover her face.

"Baby look at me". Yelena slowly released her hands from her face looking at the brunette.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. It was only an accident. I wouldn't punish you for nothing baby. How about we go get you cleaned up huh?" Yelena nodded raising her arms up. Yn picked her up resting her on her hip as she began to walk in the bathroom.

"You want a bath baby?" Yelena blushed pushing her head into the woman's neck.

"Let's got you in the warm bath then. Then I can shower after" Yelena shook her head

"No what baby?" Yelena pointed towards the brunette

"Yeah I'm going in the shower after I've bathed you bubs" she chuckles. Yelena shook her head again. Yn raised a brow at what the little was trying to say.

Yelena pointed towards her and herself then towards the bathtub.

"You want me to get in the bath with you?" This time Yelena nodded with a small blush.

Yn started the bath. She undressed the little and herself, she carefully placed Yelena in the bath when it was the right temperature and the right height for her to sit in, Yn walked into her walk in closet that was in the bedroom grabbing two fluffy towels and two pairs of clothes for the both of them.

She made her way back into the bathroom. Yelena had tears crashing down her cheeks along with her fingers curled into her mouth

"What's wrong baby?" Yn asked as she pulled the fingers out of Yelena's mouth, she placed the towels on the toilet lid and got into the bath. She sat behind Yelena.

"Hmm?"

Yelena shook her cuddling in to Yn's chest. Suckling against her collarbone. The caregiver sat there in silence gently washing them both as she enjoyed the silence.

Once she was done. She quickly got the both of them out, the blonde began to shiver. Her jaw bouncing up and down as her teeth crashed against each other. Yh quickly took them both in to the bedroom placing the blonde on the bed as she began to dress and diaper the girl.

(Something like that, w/o the Sandels)

While Yn quickly went into the bathroom, with Yelena crying on the bed. She quickly got changed.

She walked back into the bedroom

"Hey baby you're okay I'm here" she quickly picked her up. As soon as Yelena was in her arms she instantly calmed down. Yn began to walk downstairs she walked into the front room where she saw Nat, Clint and Laura.

"Can I place Yelena in here while I got do some washing?"

"Yeah of course you can" Laura smiled. Yn gently placed Yelena in the swing and pushed it as it began to rock.

Yn quickly walked back to her room and began to strip her bed putting the new sheets on before walking to the laundry room to wash the dirty ones.

Meanwhile, Kate saw Yelena in her swing. She stopped colouring in her book and walked over to the blonde in her swing.

"Nooo! Daz mines!" She whined pointing towards the swing.

"Yes Kate we know it's yours. But let Yelena sit in it till Yn gets back" Clint told her

Kate looked at Yelena, then at the caregivers and then back at Yelena who was currently suckling on her curled fingers again. She slapped Yelena, the blonde began to cry her fingers still in her mouth.

Natasha quickly stood up and picked Yelena up bouncing her around the room. Trying to call her down. But when she wouldn't calm down she walked away to go find Yn. Yelena sobs could be heard from the front room when Natasha walked in to the elevator.

"Kate bishop there was no need for that!" Clint sternly told the brunette.

"But diz iz minesss" she whined. Trying ti climb in the swing.

Laura stood up. Picking the little up under her armpits and placed her in the corner. She began to cry. When Laura turned around she saw her husband shaking his head with a sigh.

"Is she okay?" Laura asked worriedly

"She'll be okay. It was only a slap. But her younger headspace anything that will touch her will make her cry" Laura nodded at her husband. Sitting back down next to him watching Kate so she didn't move.

Nat had reached Yn's room. Yn heard the sobs from the blonde before the redhead even arrived at her room.

"What's wrong with her?" Yn asked as she walked over towards the blonde. Nat handed her over and once she was in Yn's arms she placed her head in the brunettes neck.

"Kate hit her"

"Why?"

Yn didn't know why Kate would hit her. Kate was normally the calm little. But she guess wrong right?

"She saw Yelena in the swing and said it was hers"

"Oh sorry I didn't know. I did ask"

"No it's okay. Clint and Laura don't mind. Just Kate gets a bit.... Jealous and spiteful at times. She does it with Wanda and Bucky as well" yn nodded at the redhead.

"I should get going. Wanda will be wondering where I have went if I'm not back" she chuckles.

Natasha walked out the room shutting the door behind her. Yelena had called down in Yn's arms quickly. She was sucking on her fingers.

"Do suck your fingers darling their dirty" she spoke softly pulling the girls fingers out her mouth.

"We should really get you a paci huh?" Yelena rubbed her eyes getting closer to Yn's neck.

"Nap time already bubs?" Yn smiled. Yelena didn't respond so yn walked over towards her bed getting under the covers with the Russian on her chest. Her head just above her breast resting where she could hear her heartbeat.

"Mmm" Yelena mumbled grabbing the woman's shirt with her fist behind her head while the other one rubbed her eyes again.