Chapter 36

— week later —

Yn had gone out for the day to buy some essentials for the new house while Yelena stayed at the compound because apparently she was bored but not bored enough to go shopping.

Natasha and Yelena were sat at the kitchen counter talking.

"I'm sorry about yesterday Lena"

"Talia it's okay"

"It's not. I shouldn't of hurt you"

"I'm fine. I promise. It didn't really hurt. Just caught me by surprise"

"I'm sorry"

"Natasha I'm okay stop saying sorry" Yelena giggled at her sister.

Sam and Steve where playing football in the compound. They came into the common room throwing the ball around. Steve threw the ball a bit harder than he normally would, it flew over the top of Sam's head and hit Yelena in the back of the head knocking her off her seat after smashing her mouth off the side of the counter. A big help escaped her lips and soon tears flooded down her face.

"What the fuck?!" Natasha shouted quickly getting out of her chair to see to the blonde. She tried to help her up but Yelena flinched and moved further back under the table crying.

"Oh shit sorry Yelena" Steve mumbled before walking out the room. Sam looked at the blonde with pity. Knowing it was also his fault.

"I am so sorry!" Sam spoke up

"Hey Yelena can I see you please hun"

"No!" She cried burying her face into her knees and her hands turning white from the grip she had around her pants.

"Yelena please" Natasha tried again. But Yelena's cries became louder.

"Shit!" She mumbled under her breathe.

"Sam quickly phone Yn" she commanded. Sam nodded and quickly walked out of the room to phone his friend.

"Do you want Yn?"

"Ma-ma" she coughed through her sobs.

"Yeah she's coming love"

Wanda walked into the room with Maria and Sharon. They looked at Natasha on the floor on her hands and knees. Until they saw blood around the floor.

"What the fuck?! Who's bloods that?" Maria shouted causing Yelena and Natasha to jump. And Yelena to cry harder.

"Steve threw the ball at Yelena"

"Then why's their blood on the floor?" Wanda asked coming closer.

"She's hurt herself from it but she won't let me see where it's bleeding from" Nat sighed getting up from her position. Maria walked over towards the redhead and crouched down towards Yelena.

"Hey Yelena could you lift your head up so I can see where the bleeding is coming from?" Maria asked the little. Yelena kept her head in her knees her sons increased.

"Shit" she mumbled getting up and running out the room. The blood from Yelena had formed a puddle around her. Something was definitely broken.

Sam came running back in scared.

"If I was all of you I would run for your lives. Yn is on her way home and she's pissed" he gulped before running out of the kitchen to god knows where.

Maria walked back in with a medical kit. She placed it on the counter and Yn came barging into the room.

"Where the fuck is she?!" She shouted causing everyone to jump. She was pissed like Sam had previously told them. She hurriedly ran over towards Natasha, glaring at the woman. If only looks could kill. Her eyes turning the orange colour they always turn when she's angry.