Chapter 45

"Yn, yelena is not answering" Wanda explained over the comms

"What do you mean she's not answering?!"

"Nat and I have called her name multiple times and she hasn't answered any of them"

Yn was furious and scared. How could they lose the blonde.

"I told you two to keep an eye on her!!"

"I'm sorry Yn. Wanda hurt herself and I was seeing to her" Nat spoke up

"Fuck you Natasha. If somethings happened to her you'll regret it!" She warned Natasha, she heard the redhead gulp

The mission was nearly finished. No one found Yelena. Yn was panicking and nearly crying as she couldn't find her little girl.

"Yelena?!" Yn shouted

No answer

"YELENA?!" Yn shouted louder

No answer.

"Yelena?" Bucky searched

Sharon and Maria both searched for Yelena. Natasha had forced Wanda to go back to the quinjet. Yn was pissed at her.

"Yn!" Kate shouted. Yn quickly flew down to where the younger avenger was.

"She's in there with a animal"

"What kind of animal?"

"Small? I don't know"

Yn nodded and quickly made her way into the cave. She looked around the place until she saw bones in the cages. Yn made a disgusted expression. But she continued to look around for the little blonde.

"Lena baby you in here?"

"Ma!" Yelena ran to her from behind one of the cages that were completely covered in bones.

"What are you doing in her?"

"I saw a kitten"

"Lena. You're on a mission" the brunette sighed

"I know. I got tired of fighting so I followed the kitten"

"That's not a kitten.."

"What?"

"Remember Carol's pet Goose?" Yn explained

"Yeah"

"Yeah well. That's one of Gooses babies"

"Oh.."

"Come on let's get you back home for a bath and bed"

"I'm not tired ma!"

"I know you're not but after your bath you will be" yelena let out a huff and followed Yn and the rest of the avengers on the mission back to the quinjet.

"Everyone buckle up" Tony announces. Yelena let out a whine when she couldn't sit on her ma's lap.

"Lena sit in your seat honey" Yn told her 'daughter' politely. But in reply all she got was..

"No I don't want to!!" She screamed, not wanting to sit on the cold seats and much rather sit in her ma's comfy lap.

"Do you want a spanking yelena?"

"I'm not little. So stop treating me like it!!" The blonde screamed again this time throwing herself on the floor and ticking her legs.

Yn just watched. She knew the girl wanted to slip but was refusing to. Yelena was tired but the blonde refused to let it take over her body because she wanted to stay up longer.