chapter 2- ok?

I wake up and get ready, after that i bike to school.
"Oh, hey guys!" I say to my friends.
"Hey y/n! Have you seen will?"
"Not yet, why?" I say parking my bike.
"Don't know, he's not here. Probably gonna be late but ok."
We brush it off and go to the first class which is science.
I sit behind Dustin and the teacher starts the class.
I zone out looking at the window. I don't know why but something seems off..
"Y/n? ... Y/n!" I hear lucas say as i snap out of it.
"Sorry."
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, just feeling a bit under the weather i think."
"Ok.."
I decide to skip the rest of the classes and go check on will.
I get my bike and go to his house. Once I get there i knock on the door.
"Will?! Oh y/n!"
"Is everything ok?"
"Have you seen will?"
"No i thought he was sick sense he wasn't at school, is he not here?"
"No he didn't come back home yesterday and he's not here!"
"What? No he has to be here you must just have searched badly let me look for him." I say as i run inside and start looking everywhere for him.
I search this entire place but i can't find him anywhere. What happened? Is he ok? Did he get hurt? Or worse?
At this point i start to have a panick attack.
"Hey, honey breathe ok? Breathe." Joyce says.
"Y- yeah I'm sorry. I'm ok I'm ok.. have you talked to the police?"
"Yes but they haven't responded yet. Look, as soon as they get back to me I will let you know ok?"
"Ok.. are you ok though? Do you need help with anything?"
"I'm ok dear, i will be anyway." She says with tears in her eyes.
I say goodbye to her and tell her I'm going back to school but instead i go back to Mike's house and start searching around his path home.
After i don't even know how long I hear my walkie talkie go off.
"Y/n? Are you there? We heard about will where are you?! Over." Mike says.
"Hey Mike, I'm ok I'm just looking for him. Over."
"Well, come over tonight. We're gonna search near the path to his house. Over."
"Ok, i will. Over and out."
I continue searching for him and soon go to his house again but this time to check on his family.
I get there and see Joyce getting into her car.
"Joyce! Where are you going? Did you find him?"
"I'm going to the police station talk to hopper about will, if everything goes well we will have a search party tonight or tomorrow."
"Ok, good luck." I say to her as she speeds away.
I look back at her house and see Jonathan walking out of the front door, towards me.
"Hey, y/n. Are you ok? What are you doing here?"
"I came to check on you guys."
"Thanks.. can i ask you something? Do you have any clue where will could be?"
"No I'm sorry.. i spent the day searching but alone i couldn't get too far."
"That's ok, thanks anyway."
I ride my bike to Mike's house while the sun sets and it starts getting dark.
I get into his house and go straight to the basement.
"Hey, I'm here."
"Good. Get some boots because it's raining outside. We are just getting some spare flashlights."
"No time, I'll go like this. -I say, getting my flashlight and walking up the stairs.- well.. you coming or not?"
"Yeah, let's go."
We all get on our bikes and start searching the areas. After a while we are in the woods and i feel like o hear something in the bushes.
"Everyone shut up. I think i hear something!