chapter 30- movie.

The year ends, everyone goes back to "normal" and time passes. Dustin is traveling with his mom right now but he's going to come back soon.
Me and the party are watching a movie tonight, we've been going to the movies a lot since Steve got his job because he can sneak us in and i mean, who doesn't want to watch a free movie?
I get ready and put on a nice outfit.

Me and the party are watching a movie tonight, we've been going to the movies a lot since Steve got his job because he can sneak us in and i mean, who doesn't want to watch a free movie?I get ready and put on a nice outfit

After that, i get my bike and go to the starcourt mall where we planned to meet up at.
I get there and see Lucas and max are already there waiting for the rest of us.
"Hey guys!" I say, parking my bike and walking up to them.
"Hey y/n!" They say.
"I'm not late am i?" I ask.
"No, will and Mike haven't even gotten here yet."
"Hey!" Will says from behind me, walking over to us.
"Will, hi!" I say hugging him.
"Hi! -he says while blushing.- i missed you."
"I missed you too."
"You guys saw eachother yesterday." Max says.
"I think it's cute, you never act like that when we see eachother." Lucas says.
"Yeah, because we see eachother every day."
"Where's mike? We're gonna be late."
We wait a few minutes for him.
"Hey, mikes here."
"Your late."
"Sorry." Mike says, parking his bike.
"Again!"
"We're gonna miss the opening."
"Yeah, if you keep wining about it. Let's go!"
"If YoU gUyS kEeP wHiNiNg AbOuT iT." Lucas says, making fun of mike.
"Just please stop talking dude."
We start walking to the place Steve works at.
"Let me guess, you were busy." Lucas says making kissing noises.
"Oh yeah, real mature Lucas."
"Oh El, i wish we could make out forever and never hang out with any of our friends~"
I laugh at his comments.
"Lucas, stop."
"Will and y/n think it's funny."
"That's because it is." Will says.
"Yeah i mean, you all know i love to bully you guys." I joke.
"Yeah it's so funny that i want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend."
"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend."
"So romantic." I say sarcastically, making will laugh.
"Watch it!" This girl says after we bump into her.
"Yeah watch it, nerd!" Erica, Lucas's sister says while sitting with her friends.
"Isn't it past your bedtime?"
"Isn't It time you died?"
"Psycho!"
"Butthead!"
"Mall rat!"
"Fart face!"
"Oh now that was mature."
"Lucas i think i prefer your sister."
"Hey!"
"I'm joking I'm joking."
We get to scoops ahoy and Mike rings the bell to catch robins attention.
"Hey dingus, your children are here!"
"Again? Seriously?" He says, letting us use the back door to sneak into the movie.
"C'mon, c'mon! I swear if anybody hears about this-"
"We're dead!" We all say.
We walk into the movie room and sit at the empty seats.
I sit next to Mike and will, Lucas and max sit on the row Infront of us.
"See Lucas, we made it."
"We missed the previews."
"Still made it, fart face."
The movie starts and i decide to try and hold wills hand. I don't want to make it look like that big of a deal but max has been giving me some courage to ask him out this year, i just don't know how to yet.
I put my hand closer to his and slowly hold his hand. He notices and seems ok with it, he even gives me a cute smile. God my heart is racing.
The movie stops as the power on the mall goes out and the entire room boos.
"Oh c'mon!"
After a few seconds the energy comes back and the movie continues.
Will let's go of my hand and reaches for the back of his neck with a scared look on his face.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Will, you ok?" Mike also asks.
"Yeah."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
After that he goes back to holding my hand but this time with more strength than before. He usually does this when he's scared.
"It's ok will, whatever it is know that I'm here with you." I whisper.
"Yeah, i know.. thanks y/n." He says, a little relaxed.
The movie ends and we all leave.
"Ok, I'm gonna talk Abit with y/n but I'll see you guys tomorrow, ok?" Max says.
We all say bye and me and max start walking around the mall.
"What did you want to talk about?" I ask.
"Are you kidding me? I saw you and will today you two were so cute! You looked so much like a couple."
"What?"
"C'mon! You two were holding hands, blushing and hitting on eachother the entire movie it was adorable! What are you waiting for, ask him out!"
"He probably didn't take that in a romantic way max, I'm sure he doesn't like me back."
"You're right he doesn't. He loves you-"
"Shut up~"
We walk out of the mall, say goodbye and go home, when i get home i lay down on my bed and think over what max said. Does will really like me? Or.. love me? No probably not that's insane.. right? Ugh, whatever.
After a while i fall asleep.