chapter 39- new year.

It's now the next year and today is the first day back at school. My anxiety could not be worse right now.
Nothing really happened in the end of last year after everything, all of my friends ended up finding out i self harm so that was awful. I made them promise they wouldn't tell will tho.
I get ready to school and head out.

I get my bike and go to school. After a while i get there and see mike, Dustin and Lucas waiting for me.
"Hey guys!" I say walking over to them.
"Hey y/n, we were just talking about Lucas joining the basketball team." Mike says.
"Oh, right. I forgot about that. You nervous for that?"
"I mean yeah but this is my chance to be one of the popular kids that no one bullies. I have to do it." Lucas says.
"Well, good luck i heard the basketball team are a bunch of fucking assholes."
"Yeah, well it's better than being one of the weirdos.. no offense."
"Why would we be offended? Your still one of the weirdos." Dustin says.
We talk a bit then head to the classes. I don't really pay attention to the classes and when i look at the clock it's already lunch break.
Lucas decides to sit with the basketball team so me, Dustin and Mike go to the cafeteria and find an empty table to sit at.
After a few minutes we see this guy with long curly hair walking over to us. He has a cool style and i have to admit he's very handsome.
"Hey?" Mike says confused ti the long haired boy.
"Hey, me and my friends saw you guys and thought you could maybe use some more friends? I'm Eddie Munson, but most people just call me the freak or something." Eddie says.
"Cool, well I'm Dustin, this is Mike and y/n."
"Metal, you want to come sit with us?"
"Sure."
We walk over to his table and meet his friends.
"What's this hellfire club on your shirts?" I ask.
"Oh, it's the name of our dnd club."
"Oh, awesome! We also play dnd. We never made tshirts though."
"We actually needed more members in our club if you guys would like to join."
"Sure, why not. Our friend Lucas also plays dnd but he's not here right now."
"Well, maybe he can join some time."
"Yeah, i think he'd like that."
*Time skip.*
It's been a while since school started and now we have like a summer break or something so me and Mike are gonna go visit the byers in a few days.
I'm so exited to see will and El of course but mostly will. The day we get there is also his birthday so I'm glad we're gonna spend it together. I miss him so much.
*Time skip again just to get to the story.*
Today me and Mike are going to fly over to California to visit them. I came up with a gift for will, i hope he likes it. I'm over at Mike's place now and we're gonna leave in an hour. Everything is packed and we're just hanging out till it's time to go.
"I'm KJ da nervous to see will." I say.
"What?  Why?" Mike's asks.
"I don't know, it's been a while.. what if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he likes someone else? What if-"
"Ok, stop. Dude, will is crazy about you are you kidding me? He talks about you all the time even in the letters he sends he always mentions you. It's gonna be fine."
"Yeah, your right. Thanks Mike."
"No problem."
The hour passes and we get to the airplane and start going to the byers.