chapter 17- happy Christmas.

It's been a while and not that much happened i mean, will got a lot better and that's amazing.
Eleven is still gone.. I've had time to process everything that happened so i think I'm ok with what i am now. I've been practicing my powers with some help from Dustin. I can use them for small things like getting the remote that's across the room when i dont want to get up or dumb shit like that but yeah that's cool i guess.
Will and i have become even closer friends and my feelings for him only grew stronger even tho i doubt he likes me back.
No one know that i self harm yet, I'm pretty good at hiding it. There was this one time i think Dustin saw it but i told him it was a stray cat that clawed me and i think he bought it. I still self harm almost daily but that's normal to me by now.
Now it's the end of the year and near Christmas, me and the party are playing DND.
Mike is the dungeon master so he's sitting at the end of the table and I'm sitting next to will, Dustin is sitting Infront of me and Lucas is next to him.
"Something's coming.. something angry.. hungry for your blood. It is almost here." Mike says.
"What is it?" Will asks.
"Yeah what is it?" I ask.
"It's the thessalhydra, I'm telling you!" Dustin says.
"It's not the thessalhydra!" Lucas says.
"I'm telling you, it's the thessalhydra!"
"The thessalhydra! -mike says as he puts a little statue of it on the board.- it roars in anger!"
"Damnit!"
"Will, your action!"
"What should I do?"
"Fireball him!"
"Yes do that!"
"Fireball the son of a bitch."
Will rolls the dice and it ends on a.. 14!!
"Fourteen!"
"Good one will!" I say.
"Thank y/n."
Is he blushing? That's so cute.
"Direct hit!! Will the wises fireball hits the thessalhydra! It makes a painful -he imitates a random noise to fit the character.- and then.. it's crumbles to the ground! It's clawed hand reaches for your one last time and and and.." mike acts like it just died as we celebrate
Will hugs me wich makes me blush like crazy and Dustin notices it and sends me a goofy look, making me laugh.
"Lucas cuts off it's seven heads with the help of y/n! And Dustin places them into the bag if holding! You carry the heads out of the dungeon victorious and you present them to the king Tristan. He thanks you for your bravery and service-"
"Woah woah woah that's not it, is it?"
"No there's a medal ceremony-"
"Oh a medel ceremony? What are you talking about?"
"And-"
"The campaign was way too short!"
"Yeah!"
"It was!"
"It was 10 hours!"
"But it doesn't make any sense!'
"It makes sense!"
"Uh no, what about the lost knight?"
"And the proud princess?"
"And those weird flowers in the cave?"
"I don't know! Its-"
Jonathan opens the basement door and walk down to us.
"Jeez what's that smell? Have you guys been playing games all day or just farting?"
"Oh that's just Dustin." Lucas jokes.
The guys keep talking but Jonathan calls will to go home.
"Oh, your leaving?"
"Yeah, see you later y/n!"
"Bye!" I say hugging him.
"Bye guys!"
"Bye will!"
Dustin and Lucas start wrestling out of nowhere.
"Okay then- hey Mike you ok?" I ask to Mike who's staring at where eleven used to stay.
"Yeah.."
"I miss her too.. I gotta go too guys, see you later!" I say as i put on my fake smile remembering i have to go home.
"K, I'll bike with you." Dustin says.
"Ok bye guys."
"Bye!"
"So you and will were a good group in the game tonight. I'm starting to think you two are made for each other in every aspect." He says mocking me.
"Yeah yeah~ here, this is for you i gave the others presents too." I say handing him a present.
"Thanks y/n! What is it?"
"You'll have to find out later."
"C'mon~"
We get to the part where we stop biking together and head different ways of the path.
"Got to go! Happy Christmas!"
I bike home and soon i walk inside.
"There you are, i wasn't in the mood to cook anything special to you so get anything out of the fridge." My mom who's clearly been drinking says.
"Thanks mom and don't worry about lunch, it's not like it's Christmas anyway-"
"Why don't you quit being sarcastic and head upstairs! Little shit."
"Fine, I would love to mother." I say rolling my eyes.
I hide my presents from her so that she won't steal them and go to my room.
I sit down on my bed and decide to open the presents now before i eat.
I open the presents and now I'm at wills.
I tip apart the package and see it's three things. It's a painting a hoodie and a letter.
First i read the letter.
~hey y/n! Happy Christmas!
I just wanted to say thank you for helping me through the past year. Your the best friend i could ask for. I didn't have much to give but i gave you a black hoodie that's way to big for you like the ones you like and i also painted you something! It's me and you as our dnd characters. Oh and i also asked Jonathan if he could help me with getting a tape of one of the songs of the band that you like so that's in the pocket of the hoodie.
From: will.
To: y/n <3~
That's so cute! I can't believe he did all of this! He knows how much i love his paintings.
I'm so glad he's my friend.. i get the tape and see it's the song back in black from AC/DC. I love that song!
I hope he likes my gift..
I take a shower, put on the hoodie he gave me and go downstairs to grab something from the fridge.
I make a sandwich and grab one of my parents beers.
After that i fall asleep for a bit.