chapter 12- your turn.

I wake up and see it's around 3am. I can't get a good night of sleep sense the night will went missing.
I remember this one time i told will how bad it was getting at home with my parents being mentally abusive and how he ran over to my house while it was raining at 10pm. God his mom was so angry! But he didn't care. He just wanted to be there for me. To this day i will never forget what he said.. "as long as I'm here.. no one can hurt you. Ok? I'm always gonna be here for you."
I sit up and look at the time again and.. dam it's 5am, i didn't even realize how fast the time passed.. i should go to Mike's place. I get ready and head out.
I bike there and see Dustin just got there too.
"Hey y/n.. how are you?" Dustin asks.
"I'm.. it doesn't matter, let's go inside." I say dodging the question.
We jump through Mike's window after knocking a bit so he could let us in and go hang out in the basement.
"Look, y/n-" Mike says.
"Don't bother mike. I'm really not in the mood to talk about it ok?"
"I'm just sorry.."
"Ok, i do not forgive you."
"But i said I'm sorry!"
"Look, it's just gonna take some time till i trust you again. But until then, we can still be friends."
"Ok."
"What about eleven?" Dustin asks.
"I just.. i can't believe she didn't come back!"
"She's gotta be close."
"She said it wasn't safe. She just messed up the compasses because she wanted to protect us. She didn't betray us!"
"Your still protecting her?" I say under my breath so he couldn't hear it.
"Mike, calm down."
"I shouldn't have yelled at her i never should've done that!"
"Mike this isn't your fault!"
"Yeah, it's Lucas's."
"Oh you have got to be shitting me-"
"It wasn't his fault either."
"It's wasn't his fault?"
"No."
"What? No obviously not are you kidding me?"
"So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?"
"Totally but so were you!"
"Exactly! And also you were WAY more out of line then Lucas!"
"What?"
"And so was eleven!"
"Oh give me a break!"
"No Mike you give me a break! All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes! I was the only reasonable one while y/n was on the floor having a panick attack! But the bottom line is.. you pushed first. And you know the rule, you draw the first blood-"
"No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand!"
"Your shaking his hand!"
"No I'm not!"
"Oh will you grow up mike?! I swear to God!"
"This isn't a discussion! This is the rule of law. Obey or be banished from the party."
"Yeah, do you wanna be banished?"
"No."
"Good."
Me and Dustin share a look and start getting our things. I can't believe how much of a little bitch mike is being about this!
"Where are we going?" Mike asks.
"Where do you think? We're going to get Lucas! And then, were gonna find eleven."
"Ugh i hate that i agree with you." I say.
We bike to Lucas's house and ring the front doorbell.
Lucas opens the door.
"What do you want?" Lucas asks.
Mike doesn't say anything so me and Dustin tell him to talk.
"I drew first blood so.." Mike says offering to shake his hand.
Lucas doesn't shake his hand but lets us in.
"Okay, I'll shake -he says after thinking a bit.- on one condition. We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate."
"Then the deals off!"
"Fine!"
"Fine!"
"Nono not fine! Guys seriously? Do you even remember what happened on the bloodstone pass? We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party and those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit and we were all disabled! So we stick together no matter what!" Dustin says.
"Yeah, i agree. But this is the party. Right here in this room."
"El is one of us now."
"We did not agree on that." I say.
"Um no she's not. Not even close! Never will be! She's a liar, a traitor-"
"She was just trying to keep us safe! She didn't mean to hurt you! It was an accident!"
"An accident?"
"Alright accident or not.. admit it was a little awesome."
"Awesome?"
"Yeah she threw you in the air with her mind!"
"O could have been killed!"
"Wich is exactly why we need her! She's a weapon! Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon with your wrist rocket? That's an r2-d2 going to fight Darth Vader! We're no use to will if we're dead!"
"He's got a point Lucas, i don't like it either but I'm gonna do anything it takes to find him."
"If you three wanna waste your time looking for a traitor go ahead, cause I'm not spending my time on her anymore. No way! I'm going to the gate. I'm gonna find will."
Lucas walks to his room and starts packing his backpack and getting ready.
Me, Dustin and Mike go away and start looking for eleven.
"This is weird without Lucas." Dustin says.
"Yeah." I say.
"He should've shaken my hand." Mike says.
"He's just jealous."
"What are you talking about?"
"Seriously mike?"
"Sometimes your total obliviousness just blows my mind.. he's your best friend, right?"
"Yeah..bi mean, i don't know."
"It's fine, i get it. I didn't get here until the fourth grade, he had the advantages of living next door. I mean, to be honest y/n is my best friend we all have one. But none of that matters. What matters is that he is your best friend. And then this girl shows up and starts living in your basement and all you ever want to do is pay attention to her."
"That's not true!"
"Yeah it is."
"Yeah, it is. And you know it and he knows it. But no one ever says anything until you both start punching and yelling at eachother like goblins with the intelligence scores of zero. Now everything is weird."
"He's not my best friend." Mike says making me scoff at the phrase.
"Yeah, right." Dustin says with a chuckle.
"I mean, he is but so are you so is y/n and so is will."
"Can't have more than one best friend."
"Says who?"
"Says logic."
"True i mean, Dustin is mine."
"What about will? I thought he was your best friend."
"I mean, he's more like my crush you know so i separated those two things. If we're talking about who i love the most in that way then sure it'd be him."
"Well i call bull on your logics because you're my best friends too."
".. okay."
"I'm still pissed off at you but i get it and your one of my best friends too, asshole."
"Wow." Mike says as we stop pedaling and look at a store with a police car Infront of it.
"Shit.."
"You don't think.."
"Uh definitely."
We bike to it to see what's going on.
"Guys, let's bike around this area to see if she's here. She couldn't have gone too far." I say.
We all agree and to exactly that.
"Eleven!"
"El!"
"El!" We shout as we look for her.
"Hey stop do you hear that?"
"What?"
"El! El?"
We look at the noise and see the mother fucking bullies with absolute no fucking original lines walking up the hill and coming to our direction.
"Hey there frog face. Fag. Toothless." Troy says as he holds a knife.
"Shit! Run, guys!" Dustin says.
"What?"
"Run! Come on!"
We start running away and they come after us.
"Your dead wheeler!"
"Move mike!"
"Mike c'mon run!"
"Ah cramp!"
"Just keep going!"
I help Dustin run but we get surrounded by them.
"Stay back! Don't come any closer!" Mike says holding a rock.
I pick up another rock and Dustin gets a stick.
Mike throws one at them but misses.
"Nice throw, numbnuts."
Dustin tries to attack troy but fails as troy holds him and puts the knife near his throat.
"Get off! Get off me!"
"Dustin!"
"Let him go! Let him go!"
"Stay back! Or i cut him!"
"What do you want?"
"I wanna know how you did it!"
"How he did what?"
"I know you did something to me. Some nerdy science shit to make me do that."
"You mean piss your pants?"
"Yeah, i think the name of that is nature you dumbass."
"Our friend has superpowers and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind!"
"Shut up! I think i should save toothless here a trip to the dentist. Help him loose the rest of his baby teeth."
"Let him go!"
"Let him go!"
"I'll let him go, sure. But first it's one of your turn."
"Our turn for what?"
"Wt yourself."
"What?"
"Yeah I'm sorry, the fuck?"
"Jump. -he says pointing to the ledge where there's a huge drop and a lake in the end.- or toothless here gets an early trip to the dentist."
"Stop no!"
"I'll cut him right now!"
"Alright just hold on! Hold on!"
"Mike, don't do it. I do t need my baby teeth! Mike seriously don't!"
Mike starts walking over to the ledge.
"Wait! -i say stopping mike.- does it have to be mike? Can't i do it?" I ask.
"What?"
"Can't i be the one to jump?"
"Sure, I'll be getting rid of the towns fag i might just win a medal!"
"Y/n it's ok let me."
"Mike can't you ever just shut the fuck up and stay put?"
I push him away from the ledge.
"Y/n don't do it man seriously don't do it!"
"Troy, i don't think this is a good idea man."
"Y/n don't!"
"Dentist office opens in five.. four.. three.. two-"
Mike runs at me but before he can stop me i Gump off the edge.
"Y/n!" Mike says jumping not even a second after me.
"What the-"