chapter 22- numb.

After a few seconds that felt more like hours in hell passed will woke up from the transe.
His mother hugs him than he looks at me.
"WILL! Thank fuck! I was so worried!" I say running over to him and hugging him as if it were the last time.
"I'm ok y/n. I'm ok."
"We're going home." Joyce says.
"Ok. Just, let me know when you get there so i know your safe."
"We will. Don't worry."
"Bye guys."
Both of them walk away towards their car and drive home.
We walk with them till the front of the school and they drive off.
"Okay that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out? I mean, besides from y/n." Max says.
"Two episodes in two days.." Lucas mentions.
"It's getting worse." Mike says.
"You think it's true sight?"
"What's true sight?"
"It's nothing.
"Did you guys find dart?" I ask.
"No."
"I saw him in the bathroom how did you guys not get it?"
"It wasn't there ok!?"
"Whatever. I need to go." I say as i grab my bike and start going home.
I get home and go straight to my room. I lock my bedroom door and sit down on my floor with my back leaning against it.
That wasn't just another normal episode. That.. that was different i don't know what is happening. I wish I knew a way how to help him, how to protect him. I can't help but feel useless. I mean i have fucking powers that I'm not good at controlling, I'm the worst person to have them I'm so pathetic. I just want this to be over. For all of it to be over. I'm so fucking done with feeling like this, i can't sleep well, every day feels like an endless nightmare that i want to wake up from but never do. I just want to not feel things.
Will doesn't deserve any of this. I should be the one suffering not him or any of my friends.
Just now i realize I'm shaking and in the middle of a panick attack. I get up and go to my bathroom. I grab my razor and begin cutting. This time every cut is deeper and for some reason I'm completely numb to them.
I hear a knock at my door witch snaps me back to reality.
"Yeah?" I ask as i begin to clean my arm.
"Y/n? It's Dustin, i came to check up on you."
Shit! Shitshitshit not now please not now.
"I- in a minute!" I say panicking at the thought of him seeing me life this. I clean my arm but the cuts are so deep the just won't stop bleeding.
"Is everything ok in there?"
"Yes! I'm fine! I'll be there in a sec hold on!"
I bandage my arm tightly to make the cuts stop bleeding. My vision is a bit blurry from the lost of blood but i get through it.
I pull down my sleeves and open my bedroom door to let him in.
"What's up?" I say with a fake smile.
"I just wanted to check in you after today."
"I'm fine, really. I'm just gonna get some rest."
"Ok, if you need anything let me know."
"Alright, thanks dust."
"Bye."
"Bye."
He goes away and i go downstairs to get a drink, i get one of my parents beer and go back to my room. I drink it then stay in bed for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry for not updating but i will try and get back to it now that my school is over.