chapter 4- Mr. Clark.

I wake um at about 6am and go over to Mike's. Once i bike there mike opens his window and let's me in so we can sneak to the basement.
Once we get there we see the girl is awake.
"Hey." I say.
"Good morning!" Mike says.
She just responds with a smile.
"Ok so, I'm here to ask some questions like I said I would yesterday ok?"
"O..k.." she says struggling with getting the word out.
"So, i shows you this picture of will yesterday and you recognized him. How do you know him?"
"Don't know.."
"You don't know him?"
"Saw.."
"What did you see?"
"Will.. darkness. Then running and.. fear." She says on the verge of tears.
"What do you mean? Where did you see him?"
"The upsidedown.. it almost caught him.. the Demogorgon."
"You have got to be shitting me right now."
"Y/n! Leave her be ok?"
"She doesn't make fucking sense! I mean the darkness? A monster from d&d? C'mon! Will is missing for fuck sake! I have to find him ok? I just have to." I say as i starts to cry.
"Look, we all want to find him. Well work on this together. How about we discuss this with the rest of the party? Maybe we will be able to figure it out."
"Fine."
After that me and Mike go to school.
Once we get there we park our bikes and update the others on what's going on. After a while of discussing we decide to ask a science question to our favorite teacher.
"Hey, Mr. Clark can we ask you something?" Mike says.
"It's science related." Dustin ads.
"Oh, of course!"
"What do you know about the upsidedown?"
We explain what we mean by 'upsidedown' and he understands what we mean pretty easily.
He tries to explain it to us but it's kinda confusing so he takes a paper plate and a pen to demonstrate something to us.
"Ok, so picture an acrobat standing on a tightrope. The tightrope is our dimension and our dimension has rules.. right next to the acrobat, there is a flea. Now, the flea can also travel back and forth, just like the acrobat. You would need to create a massive amount of energy to open up a tear in time and space and then.. you create a doorway."
After that we say bye and start walking out of school.
"That actually made sense because when El showed us where he was she turned the board upsidedown, that must mean that that's where he is! We just have to find how to get there or something." Mike says.
"Ok, let's keep that as an option but we also have to be realistic here i mean that all seems too.. well, it doesn't sound real." Lucas says.
"I don't care if it's real or not I'm using whatever i can to find him."
"Yeah, but Clark also said that there has to be a massive amount of energy to create a gate through these dimensions." Dustin says.
"Your right.. maybe there is like some machine that creates energy and that's what made the gate?"
"Maybe, but where would it be?"
"Well, to create something like that you have to be extremely smart and have the money to build it. Maybe like a lab or something?" I say.
"I'm gonna talk again to El, maybe we can figure something out now that we know about what she means." Mike says.
"I'll come with you, we all will."
"Yeah, ok. C'mon."
We bike to his house and head down to the basement where she is.
"Hey El! We wanted to ask you some more questions, nothing long tho."
"Ok."