chapter 16- missed you.

I get home and take a shower. I don't even know how to process everything that happened in the last hours. But none of that matters because we found will. I miss him so much, i hope he wakes up soon i can't wait to hear his cute laugh and see his smile again.
I get out of the shower and check on my cuts. If my parents saw this they would beat my ass. Why am I like this? I'm like a walking disappointment, i can't do anything right and the one thing i successfully did in my life was cut myself. What would will think? Would he get disgusted by me? Hate me? Would he think I'm weak? You know what that doesn't matter. As long as no one besides eleven finds out it's ok.
Should i grab the razor again?
I look back at my arm to see the first cuts starting to heal a bit and for some reason that makes it worse. I don't know why but i hate seeing them fade.. maybe if i cut again the scars will take longer to heal.. is that weird to think that?
I don't know. I decide to cut just a little more on my upper arm where less people can notice. After that, i lay down on my bed.
I finally am able to fall asleep knowing I'll see will again.
~in a dream.~
I'm sitting in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for the nurse to tell me i can see will.
"Hello, are you here to see will byers?" This nice looking lady says.
"Yes!" I say jumping up from my seat.
"Follow me. He's just in this room right here you can go talk to him now, if you need anything let me know I'm just outside the door."
"Okay thanks."
I take a deep breath and try to shake away the nerves before opening the door.
Once i walk inside the room i see will on the hospital bed barely awake.
"Will?" I ask hoping he's not sleeping yet.
"Y/n? Hi!" He says with a smile.
"I missed you!! You have no idea what happened while we were looking for you-"
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm just.. happy that your ok. That your here."
"What are you like in love with me or something?" He jokes.
"N- no! I was jus-"
"Calm down it was a joke i know your not one of those fairies. If you were i wouldn't be talking to you."
"What? So your saying that If i were gay you'd hate me just because i like boys? That's not even funny."
"Just think about it. By being gay you are gonna scare people away, loose trust in others, have a harder time finding love, be a disgrace to your family and be hurting those who had expectations of you."
"But that not like a choice! I don't choose to be like this!"
"Is everything ok in there?" The nurse says and just like that, i wake up.
~end of dream.~
I wake up sweating from the nightmare.
I sit up shaking a bit. I know that will would never say or do any of that but my mind keeps messing with me..
I cry a bit and see it's 5am so i decide to get ready. I go take a shower and use the opportunity to create some fresh cuts. That's last thing will said is really sticking with me.. i mean every word he said is probably true.. why did i have to be this way?
After about 18 new cuts i stop myself and get out of the shower. After that i get changed.

Now it's about 6am so i head to the hospital

No one is here already besides Joyce and Jonathan.
"Hey guys."
"Hey, your here early."
"I know, i couldn't sleep that well and i wanted to be here. How are you two?"
"We're doing better. The doctors said he's in stable condition all things considered."
"Yeah, now we know where and how he is."
"If you guys need anything let me know, ok?"
"Okay sweetie.. will is a really good friend of yours huh?"
"Y-yeah, he's my best friend."
"Look, we're gonna go wait for him to wake up in his room, you'll be able to see him later."
"Alright."
They go to his room and i stay at the waiting room. After a few minutes everyone else gets here.
The guys fell asleep besides mike but i can't risk having another nightmare so i force myself to stay up.
I think loosing El affected him in a different way.. he seems so sad ever sense.
Jonathan walks in and i jump up from my seat and ask if we can see him. He nods yes and i go straight to his room while mike wakes the guys up.
"Will!!" I say as i run over to his bed and hug him.
"Y/n! I missed you!" He says smiling.
"I missed you so much you have no idea."
I hear the other guys coming so i pull away from the hug.
"Byers!" Mike says hugging him.
"Guys be careful with him!" Joyce says laughing.
"Move!" Lucas says also hugging him.
"Guys guys take an easy on him." Jonathan says.
Dustin doesn't say anything he just hugs him.
"You won't believe what happened when you were gone man-"
"It was mental!"
"You had a funeral!"
"Jennifer hayes was crying-"
"And Troy peed himself-"
"What?"
"In front of the whole school!"
Will laughs but end up just couching a lot.. i hope he isn't in pain.
"You okay?"
"It got me.. the Demogorgon."
As soon as he says that the tears i was holding back start silently falling from my eyes.
"We know."
"It's okay, it's dead."
"We made a new friend. She stopped it. She saved us. But she's gone now.."
"Her name is eleven."
"Like the number?"
"Yeah."
"Well we call her El for short."
"She's basically a wizard."
"She has superpowers."
"More like a Yoda."
"She flipped the van with her mind-"
"Yeah! And it flipped over us-"
"Then she squeezed the brains out-"
"Blood was everywhere!"
"Like pouring out their faces-"
"Agents started grabbing us and stuff-"
"Oh! And y/n has powers!"
"Wait what?"
"Yeah! I didn't know i had them until we met El, but I'm not really good with it yet."
"That's so cool! Of course your the strongest out of us! I always knew it!"
We spend hours there talking and catching him up on every last detail.
Now visiting hours are over and most of them left.
I'm the last one in the room with will now.
"Okay will, I'll be here tomorrow as soon as I can!"
"Y/n.. could you maybe uh, stay with me? It's just that.. i don't wanna be alone."
"Oh, sure i can stay."
"Thanks."
"No problem." I say closing the door.
"I'm glad your here. Thank you for not giving up on me. The guys told me you were the one who didn't stop looking for me besides my family."
"Yeah well of course i didn't give up on you, your my best friend! Plus, with who else would i have late sleepovers with?"
"That's true, you need me~"
"I guess i do~"
"Hey, sorry if I fall asleep while we're talking they gave me something so i can relax and sleep."
"Don't worry, you should rest. I won't go anywhere i promise."
"Thanks y/n.. your a good friend."
Ouch, talk about Friendzone- whatever it's not like he knows how I feel about him. I'm not even sure i want him to know, there's too much at stake.
I missed him so much. I'm just happy that were here. That's he's ok.
Will and i fall asleep after a bit.