chapter 40- the arrival.

The plane me and Mike are on lands and we get our stuff and walk out of it.
Mike and i walk over to this place selling flowers and i get some for will, i didn't want to bring one from home because i didn't want it to look bad.
"So, eleven said they'd be here waiting for us." Mike says.
"I'm nervous.." i say.
"Me too. Oh, there they are!" He says pointing over to them.
I look over and see will, eleven, Jonathan and some random guy i don't know.
Will looks so good what the fuck-
I was not expecting to panic like this when we see them. When i see him. He just looks so good and maybe people will think I'm not good enough for him.. maybe he'll think that.
My worries fade a little when i see how happy will got when he saw me. I go running up to him and give him the biggest hug I've ever given anyone and he spins me around. He got strong damn.
"Will! I missed you!" I say. I would kiss him but I'm still a little afraid of other people.
"I missed you too, y/n! Wait, you got me flowers? That's so cute! I love them!" He says with a happy smile.
"It's been so long! Happy birthday love."
"You remembered?"
"Of course! How could I forget?"
"Oh.. i don't know i guess i just assumed you'd also forget."
"What do you mean also?"
"Nothing, forget it."
"Ok.."
I say hi to Jonathan and El.
"What's that?" Mike asks will who's holding something that was on his chair.
"Oh, nothing. Just this painting I've been working on."
"Cool."
"That's a rad shirt man. Ocean Pacific?" The weird guy that's with us for some reason says.
"Oh, hey Mike, y/n, this is uh my friend argyle." Jonathan says.
"Oh, hey."
Argyle hugs him for some reason.
"Oh nonono. It's a shitty knockoff. Yeah. But don't sweat it. I'll get you the good threads out here.. i heard a lot about your sister." Argyle says making me laugh.
"Okay uh.... Should we go?"
"Yeah man, this is kinda awkward."
"Yeah, so awkward."
We all walk together to Jonathan's car.
El and mime walk like a normal couple would but me and will act like we're just normal friends to avoid shitty people.
We get in the car and i sit next to will. When we close the doors i rest my head on wills shoulder and he holds my hand.
"I missed you." I say.
"I missed you too." He says kissing me.
"Woah man those dudes are kissing over there! What should I do?" Argyle says in a panicked voice.
"Yeah man, they're boyfriends." Jonathan says.
"Ohh right! You told me. Sorry man I'm a little high right now." He says with a chuckle.
"Uh, ok?"
"Yeah man dont worry about me knowing I'm also a little fruity. Like pineapple in pizza."
"Cool.. I got you something." I say turning my attention to will.
"Really? What is it?"
"Here, I'm so sorry if you don't like it i know it's kinda bad but i didn't know what to get you so if you hate it it's fine."
"Calm down y/n, I'm sure it's amazing."
"Yeah.. right. Sorry."
Will opens the bag and sees an art set, a hoodie and a little note I wrote that signed with "with love, from y/n<3".
"That hoodie was mine but you can have it, it looks almost exactly like one you used to like back at Hawkins."
"I love it! Thank you so much love." He says hugging me.
I let out a sigh of relief, hold his hand and rest my head in his shoulder again.
We continue going to this place El chose for us to go to.

A/n: sorry for not posting guys I've been insanely busy. Sorry it's not a big chapter again but next one will be way bigger. Love you all thanks for being patient with me. <33333