chapter 19- zombie boy.

We get to the parking lot if the arcade and spend a while watching to see if she stops by.
"Guys why are we doing this again?" I ask.
"We need to make sure if she's mad max!" Lucas says.
"Who cares if she is?"
"We do!" Dustin says.
"Fine but you two are looking like a bunch of creeps."
"Yeah yeah. Still no sign?"
"Jack shit."
"Ah damnit, my mom's gonna murder me."
"So go home, I'll radio if she comes."
"Yeah, we got it from here it's fine."
"Oh yeah, nice try. You want me out if here so you can make your move."
"Did you forget that I'm gay or-"
"Not you, Lucas."
"Oh cause your such a threat."
"That's right, she will not be able to resist these pearls." He says as he purrs in the end.
"Yeah, don't do that again."
"Ten o'clock."
"What?"
"Ten o'clock!"
We look over and see this nice car spend to the parking lot and drop max off only she's arguing with the driver, i think it was her brother.
"They're arguing, they're arguing."
"God, i see that! I don't even know why you need those. -he says, talking about Lucas's binoculars.- god, your so stupid."
We walk over to the front door of the arcade after she walks in. We see her play and she's really good.
"She's incredible."
"She's mad max." Both of them say.
"Okay, this has been creepy enough to me so I'm gonna go. See ya later idiots."
"Bye y/n."
"Bye idiot."
I bike home and sleep for a while.
WILLS POV:
I'm drawing right now and hear someone knocking on my door. It opens and i see my brother, Jonathan walks in with a few movies.
"Hey bud. I didn't know what you'd like so i got a variety. Take your pick." He says.
"Whatever you want." I say.
"Alright. What are you working on? -he asks after sitting down Infront of me on my bed.- zombie boy? Who's zombie boy?"
".. me."
"Did someone call you that? Hey.. you can talk to me, you know that right? Whatever happened. Will, come on, talk to me-"
"Stop treating me like that!"
"What? Like what?"
"Like everyone else else. Like there's something wrong with me."
"What are you talking about?"
"Mom, Dustin, Lucas, everyone. They all treat me like I'm gonna break. like I'm a baby. Like i can't handle things on my own. The only person that doesn't treat me like that is y/n! Everyone else does. It doesn't help. It just makes me feel more of a freak."
"Your not a freak-"
"Yeah, i am. I am.."
"You know what? Your right.. you are a freak."
"What?"
"No I'm serious, you're a freak. But what? Do you wanna be normal? Do you wanna be just like everyone else? Being a freak is the best, I'm a freak."
"Is that why you don't have any friends?"
"I have- i have friends, will." He says with a chuckle.
"Then why are you always hanging out with me?"
"Because your my best friend, alright? And i would rather be best friends with zombie boy than with just another noting nobody. You know what I mean? Okay, look.. who would you rather be friends with? Bowie or Kenny Rogers?"
"Ugh."
"Exactly. It's no contest. The thing is, nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world. You got it?"
"Well.. some people like Kenny Rogers-"
"Kenny Rogers? I love Kenny Rogers. -Bob says, making me and Jonathan let out a little laugh.- What's so funny?"
"Nothing."
"Mr. Mom. Perfect!" He says walking out of the room with the movie.
I guess what Jonathan says kinda makes sense. I mean, my friends are bullied and called freaks so maybe we are just.. better than normal.

~~~~~~~
A/n: ik this one is a small chapter but i wanted to give you guys something.
Love u all xoxo<3