chapter 15- papa.

Joyce and hopper just got out of the school and they are now going after will.
Me and eleven get out of the pool and dry ourselves.
I can't believe it. I'm gonna see him again soon! He's alive!
Now we're sitting at the schools bleachers waiting. Suddenly Mike gets up and walks out of the school and a few seconds later he comes back.
"They're gone." Mike says.
"What?" Lucas asks.
"Nancy and Jonathan. His car is gone."
"They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin says.
"Gross."
"No! No way!"
"Did they go with the chief?"
"I don't know."
"No." El says.
"What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?"
"Yes."
"Where? Where did they go?"
"Demogorgon.."
"Well, shit." I say.
"What do we do?"
"I mean we should help them right?"
"We can't just wait around!"
"Mike, in case you forgot were still fugitives. The bad men are still coming for us."
"Yeah and we don't even know where your sister is."
"El can find them."
"I don't thi-"
"Mike, look at her! I still think we should stick to the chiefs plan."
"Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe. That's the most important thing, remember? Besides she's ok, she's with Jonathan."
"Yeah and she's kind of a badass now so.."
"Kind of? She's a total badass!"
Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike says to dustin who's walking away.
"I am I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding! I'm telling you, lunch lady Phyllis hoards that shit."
"Are you serious?"
"El and y/n need to be recharged!"
"He shouldn't go alone we should stay together."
"Your right, do you have enough strength tho?"
"Yeah."
"Found it! -dustin says as we walk over to him.- i knew she was hoarding it! I knew it. Always lying saying she's out, bald faced liar."
"Mike! I found some chocolate pudding!" Dustin yells making me laugh.
"Okay!" We hear mike yell back sense he's waiting at the cafeteria on a table with eleven.
After a while me Lucas and dusting bring the food back to where they are waiting only El said moke would be right back sense he thinks Nancy is back.
"This will charge your energy right up, I'm telling you."
"Guys! Guys!" Mike says running back to us.
"What is it?"
"They found us!"
"Shit we gotta go! Now!"
We start running through some halls trying to hide or get away from them.
"How did they find us?"
"I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym."
"Lando."
Some agents open the door Infront of us so we starts running to the other direction.
"Got em!" They say.
"Go go go!"
"Come on!"
"There they are! Freeze!"
"Go Go! Go left!"
Soon, were surrounded by them.
"El focus on that side! Let me try from this side!" I say to her.
I focus on the agents behind us and cracks their necks one by one with my powers, then they fall down. A few seconds later the others also fall down thanks to El. My nose is bleeding and so is els but there's no time to give a fuck.
"Holy shit i did it! I have powers!"
"I told you." El says right before fainting.
I loose balance and Dustin holds me. I take a few deep breaths and get my shit together.
"I'm good. I'm good."
"El! Are you ok? El! Something's wrong!"
"She's just drained!"
"No no no she won't wake up! El! El!"
"El!"
"She's barely breathing."
"We gotta go!"
"Leave her!" This guy says.
"Papa?!" I spill out.
"012. I knew you were with them."
I start hyperventilating and crying as insane PTSD kicks in.
"Step away from the children!" Papa says.
"D- don't let him near me!"
"No! You want them? Your gonna have to kill us first!"
"That's right!"
"Eat shit!"
"N-no.." i manage to say as i feel all my strength getting drained out of me. I can't even keep myself up i fall to the ground too.
The agents grabs them.
"No no!"
"No! Get off of me!"
"You idiot!"
"No!"
I feel so useless i can't help them..
"Get off me!"
"Ow! Let go!"
Papa kneels down to me and El and i feel this paralysing fear creep onto me.
He grabs eleven and starts shaking her trying to wake her up.
"Eleven, eleven can you hear me? Eleven?"
"Papa?" She mumbles out.
"Yes, yes it's your papa."
"Papa please-" i say.
We comes over to me and grabs both of us.
"Let them go! Let them go you bastard!"
Me and eleven start crying.
"Shh, shh, your sick. Your sick but I'm gonna make you two better. I'm going to take you two back home where i can make you well again. Where we can make all of this better so no one else gets hurt."
"Papa no.."
"Bad.. mike..Mike.."
The wall breaks and this monster crawls out.. the Demogorgon.
"Demogorgon."
The agents let us go and run over to the creature. Mike, Dustin and Lucas come get up and we run away.
"It's ok i can walk, carry eleven let's go!"
"Go go!"
We get to this classroom and shut the door.
"Come on, help get her on the table." Dustin says and we do just that.
"Just hold on a little longer, ok? He's gone the bad men's gone, well be  home soon."
Mike keeps talking to El but my attention goes to Lucas and Dustin.
"What happened back there? Why did you know them and why did he know you and call you 12?"
".. I'm from the lab too. I only just figured that out before coming here.. El is number 011 and I'm number 012. I'm sorry i didn't tell you I was afraid. I found all of this out a few hours ago when eleven and i went to wills room.."
"How?"
"I don't know.. apparently i somehow escaped.. then my foster parents adopted me and i grew up here with you guys.. i mean i didn't even know i had powers until i found eleven.."
"Eleven has a tatto.. do you have one too?"
"Yes.. it has my number on it.. i always had it but my parents always told me to cover it up so i never thought anything of it until now.."
"Holy shit."
"Yeah, holy shit."
"We're gonna keep you safe, i promise."
"I know you will."
The monster sound closer now. But then it goes quiet.
"Is it dead?"
Not even seconds after it breaks through the door into the room.
"Get the wrist rocked now! Go!"
"Kill the bastard!"
"Get the rock!"
Lucas starts shooting rocks at it.
"It's not working!"
"Shoot it!"
Suddenly it gets thrown across the room and eleven gets up and stands Infront of us. She's using her powers again.
"She's using too much power.."
"Eleven stop!" Mike says but she pushes him away.
"I can help!" I say but as soon as I try to use my powers i pass out.
NO ONES POV:
Y/n passes out and falls down.
"Y/n!"
"He needs to recharge."
Eleven walks up to the Demogorgon.. she looks back at the boys.. back at mike.
"Goodbye mike.. -she looks back at the Demogorgon.- no more."
As she kills it the horrible loud sound of it's death fills then room and soon everything stops. The creature turns into dust after it's death and the girl eleven disappears into thin air.
Y/NS POV:
I wake up and see through my blurred vision that eleven isn't there anymore and the Demogorgon faded away.
I get up.
"Y/n! Your ok!"
"I tried to help her.."
"We know.. you did the best you could."
"El!? El!?"
"El!?"
"Eleven!?"
"Where are you?"
We look for her everywhere but she's gone.
A few minutes later the police cars and ambulances show up.
Turns out I'm ok just overly exhausted but I'll be ok after i rest.
Everyone is fine and apparently the bad men are gone.
"Y/n. Can we talk?" Hopper says walking over to me.
"Your back! Did you find him?! Did you find will!?!!"
"Yes we found him. He's in the hospital now. We found him just in time we were able to save his life. We don't know when he will wake up but he will."
"Oh thank God! Thank you!" I say as i breakdown into tears.
I've never felt this much relief in my life but finally.. will is safe.. i can rest now. He's ok. I love him so much i can't wait to see him again..
We all go home, take a shower and sleep. Tomorrow we can wait in the hospital for will and i promise when i say this. I will not leave that place until i see him.