Last Forever...

"Hmm..." Adeline hummed as she stirred on the bed. She blinked her eyes open trying to adjust to the lights flooding the room. She looked to her side and realized she was alone. As she sat up, the covers slipped down leaving her upper body exposed. Noah chose that moment to walk in loose cotton pants and a plain t-shirt. She immediately covered herself and threw him an innocent smile. He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good afternoon, love!" he greeted leaning towards her.

"Afternoon? It's afternoon already?" she cried out with panic.

"Yes. Is something the matter?" he asked concerned about her sudden outburst.

"Yeah, why didn't you wake me up?" Still holding on to the covers, she got out of the bed searching frantically for her clothes. She threw her free hand up in frustration when she couldn't find a single piece of clothing anywhere. "Where are my clothes?" She heard a snicker and turned to see him to hold back his laughter. She gave him an angry glare, "What's so funny?"

"That!" He pointed to her exposed butt and she shrieked covering it up.

"That's not funny, Noah. Now where are my clothes?" she exasperatedly asked again. He got from the bed and walked towards her. He cupped her cheeks forcing her to look at him.

"Tell me why you're in such frenzy?"

"My bosses. They would be wondering I am..." she begun but he shushed her.

"Is that all?" She nodded and he smiled. "You worry too much. I already called them while you were asleep." She sighed but was still not relieved.

"What would they think of me? Running off with a man and spending the entire night with him." she voiced her fears and pulled away from him but he held on to her.

"Don't worry your pretty head. I told them you were helping me with something and fell asleep. I made you stay for lunch to thank you so you would be late in coming. I was quite convincing, you know."

"Oh...thank you"

"No worries! After all what happens in London stays in London"

"I thought that was Vegas..."

"Same thing" he smirked. She relaxed in his arms and stared up his smiling face. "Now why are you hiding under that anyway?"

"Noah!" she playfully warned. His eyes had grown lustful again.

"What?" he feigned innocence. She tried to get out of his grasp but lost grip on the covers leaving her completely naked. He burst out laughing and pulled her to his chest. "You can't run from me."

"I'm still sore from last night and I need to take a shower." she pleaded and managed to wiggle out of his embrace. "Where's your bathroom?" He pointed to a door and she grabbed the covers wrapping it around her before she walked funny to the door. He laughed at her and she threw him a warning look before entering.

Staring at the mirror, she smiled sheepishly at herself. She looked and felt different. She removed the covers, opened the glass doors and stepped inside. She opened the tap and allowed the water run down her body. Just then the doors opened and in walked a very naked Noah. He stood behind her and run his hands down her arms. She turned to him and allowed herself to be kissed and caressed. With where they were heading, neither of them doubted they were going anywhere soon.

*******

"I'm scared, Noah. What if they didn't believe you?" Adeline said sceptically. Noah shook his head at her with a smile as they stood in the hotel lobby. He'd worn a black cap and glasses to look less conspicuous. After what happened last night in the restaurant, people were bound to put a name to his face eventually and he didn't need that.