chapter fifty five

y / n

Spicey

He pulls my pants up and throws them on the ground, right along with my underwear. Still shy, I try to cover by squeezing my legs together. He simply grinned, shaking his head.

He removes my shirt, but he ripped my bra, my favourite one.

"I'll buy you a ton later," He says impatiently. Taking his belt off, he slid his pants down to his knees but not completely taking them off.

He hovers over me, grabbing something on the nightstand. Pulling back, he takes both of my wrists, pinning them down above my head. I soon realized that he was tying me up with his tie. When he soon regained his initial position, I look at my wrist tied with his black tie.

"You're always covering your beautiful body and I want to look at it even more." Kissing my cheek, he pulls my leg apart slightly as he puts his dick in between them.

Raising an eyebrow, I touch his arm, "I'm not ready, I—"

"It's an alternative," He says with a small smile. I put my tied wrists against my chest as I look at him with trust.

Pushing his hip right against mine, he closes my thighs together as I felt his thick length brushing my skin. He groans, hovering above me. His hands went up to my ankle, rubbing it softly enough to give me tingles running though my body.

Then, he held my thighs, squeezing lightly. His eyes never left mine and I didn't. He knew what he was doing to me, teasing me in what we're about to do.

"Squeeze your thighs as tightly as possible." He nods at me, pushing his hip to close any gaps between us.

"Okay." Quite uncertain, I tried my best to not leave a gap.

And that's when he started to move his hip. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to deal at this moment, but this feeling was really different. It was how his cock was rubbing me so well.

When I opened my eyes, the only thing I noticed was how Jungkook looked so sexy. His eyes shut, his teeth gritting and his jaw clenched at each time he moved his hips.

He took my wrists and pinned them up my head. He stared down at me, as he leaned down to kiss me. His tongue slipped in my mouth as our tongues tangled.

Pulling himself back, my breathing continued to be heavy as he started sucking on my nipples. I arched my back when he started playing with both of them.

Now I'm really curious at how sex feels. He just said that it feels the same but even more pleasurable for me. To be honest, I want to try it as soon as I get the opportunity.

Straighten his back, his hands travelled from my ankle to my inside thigh, squeezing them. He gives me a look, before a warm liquid came in my stomach. He shakes his hair, brushing them back before hovering above me. He takes the tie around my wrists as I looked at them.

Surprisingly, my wrists didn't hurt but were red as hell. Jungkook takes my wrists, kissing them softly as he kept eye contact with me. Then, his soft lips travelled to my arm to my neck.

I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck, inhaling the scent he had on him. It wasn't sweet and too manly, it was in between. The perfect balance.

Placing both hands on his face, I pulled him back to admire him. He smiles, putting his hand on top of mine. Leaning closer, I kissed his beautiful features. His nose, his lips, the piercing on his left eyebrow and everywhere. He closed his eyes, laughing at every kiss.

I realized how this man made me happy and not sad. He loved me for being me, he was patient for everything, he didn't rush. He was the man I wanted to be with, the man I wanted to embrace for the rest of my life.

"I want to make love with you," I whispered against his ear. He shivered, widening his eyes. He stared at me for a second, not saying anything. I blushed out of embarrassment, looking behind him. "Please stop staring and say something, Jungkook."

His mouth opened before closing it back. "I didn't expect you to say it now."

"Do you not want to do it? Because I'm ready to give you all of me."

Smiling so gently at me, he caressed my cheek with his thumb, gazing at my face. "Are you sure?"

"Jungkook, trust me, I'm ready."

"Thank you for trusting me and for loving me, Y/n. I love you so much, don't forget that," He says, looking directly in my eyes.

"I love you too, Kook."

He kisses me softly with no rush. It was deep and loving, it was a different feeling tonight. It wasn't a sensual night, not that we ever had that but I know it's going to be a night full of love and nothing more.