1.

A beautiful Morning
A handsome man getting ready for his work
The man's phone started to ring

Man: who ?
??: yahhhhh brat, u didn't saved my number

The man jumped at his place

Man: O-ohh sorry Jeonie hyung, I didn't got time to

Jeonghan: Yea yea, busy people nowadays by the way have you had your breakfast, Wonie ?

Wonwoo: I-I will have it on the way also there is huge Starbucks cafe in my work place

Jeonghan: No have it now, your boss won't die if u go late and go have your breakfast also if u dare to miss your lunch I will come there and kill u ok ?

Wonwoo gulped

Wonwoo: h-haha...sure hyung I will have bye hyung take care I'm getting late

Jeonghan: bye take care {hang up}

Wonwoo rushed to his kitchen and grabbed chocolate milk. He wore his shoes, walk out his apartment and locked his apartment door. Wonwoo rushed towards the lift. As lift opened, he swiftly entered it.

Wonwoo quickly gets out and hopes in his car. He was driving while drinking the milk. After sometimes he reached the company and parked his car in basement of the building.
It wasn't an ordinary building, it had black glasses coating on the outside and matty grey interior.
It was an elegant and aesthetic.

As Wonwoo entered the building, the receptionist greeted him with a warm smile " Good morning Mr. Jeon" "Good morning miss Annie" Greeted back by Wonwoo.

"By the way, Miss Annie did Mr. Kim arrived ?" questions Wonwoo "h-haha he came and ask whether all the employees had came or not...I said everyone but Miss Jennie told him that u didn't came yet" Miss Annie nervously said. Wonwoo gulped and asked "I-Is he angry ?" "Y-yes Mr. Jeon...." The receptionist, got cut by ringing of the call. Both the receptionist and Wonwoo were scared. Wonwoo saw the receptionist shivering. "H-how m-may help you sir ?" Ask the receptionist "Are you done talking" Mr.Kim said with a dangerous cold voice. "S-sorry sir ?" The receptionist questions "Send Mr.Jeon to my room" Mr.Kim said with dangerous Angry voice and Hung up.
"Mr.Jeon, CEO summoned you to meet him" Miss Annie said while shivering. Wonwoo sighed and left from there.

Jeon Jeonghan Age 25Husband: Jeon Seung CheolFamily: Husband and Brother in law {Jeon Wonwoo}Work: Househusband Love his family In laws died many years ago Gives motherly love to WonwooHave a daughter

Jeon Jeonghan
Age 25
Husband: Jeon Seung Cheol
Family: Husband and Brother in law {Jeon Wonwoo}
Work: Househusband
Love his family
In laws died many years ago
Gives motherly love to Wonwoo
Have a daughter