38.

"Wonu !" Hye shouted, this is when Hyun realized what he did "h-Hey I-I'm sorry" Wonwoo immediately ran towards the couple. Joong got furious and came towards Hyun "Hyung are you serious ?...how can you slap a lil baby like that"
"I'm sorry I didn't meant to"  "we don't need your sorry" Hye said with coldly tone.

Hye made Wonwoo sat on bed. "Appa Joon hurt here" Joong and Hye got confused, they looked at Wonwoo, who was indicating where he is feeling pain "what happened baby ?" Joong asked worriedly "h-hurt he-here" Wonwoo said with big tears in his eyes showing his mouth. Hye and Joong looked at each other with wide eyes "baby w-who did this ?" Wonwoo sat silently.

"Please Wonu-yah tell Eomma Hye who did this to you" Hye tried to control her tears "E-Eomma"
Wonwoo whispered. Joong grits his teeth because this is not first time Suzy doing such harsh things to Wonwoo. Last time, she tried to throw him in deep swimming pool, but both of them arrived at right time.

Joong bought the first aid kit and took glycerin out. He dipped a cotton bud in it and started to apply slowly "Wonwoo it'll hurt a lil ok ?" Wonwoo nods.

Joong done applying. Hye made Wonwoo sleep in his room. "Joongie I'm so worried about Wonu" Hye said with fear "Jagi, let's not leave him with here, until mom and dad comes back"
Joong hugged her. "Joongie, we can leave Wonu at my sisters house" "yeah that's a great idea, even though your sister have baby too maybe Wonu would become friends with him"
Hye happily nodded "come on let's sleep then" he picked Hye in bridal style and went to sleep.

Next morning
Joong and Hye are ready to leave with Wonwoo.
"Hye where are you taking him ?" Suzy asked curiously but Hye ignored her and went outside with Wonwoo in his hand. Suzy grits her teeth in anger.

Hye and joong reached at Hye's sister. They rang the bell, soon a lady opens it with bright smiles "Unnie, what a pleasant surprise....come in" the three of them enter.

"So who is this cutie" Hye's sister, Eunbin said.
"He's like a son to meet Wonwoo" Wonwoo came forward and bowed "wowww he's so well mannered" Eunbin patted on his head and gave him some snacks. "Where's hoonie ?" Hye asked and Wonwoo got curious "ah he's playing, come cutie let me take you there" Eunbin forward her hand towards him, he flinched which made everyone suspicious "I won't hurt you" "yes baby Auntie Binnie won't hurt you" Joong said encouraging Wonwoo. He looked at Eunbin, he smiled and hold her hand.

Eunbin opened the door revealing a cute lil boy playing alone with blocks "Hoonie look who's he"
Hoon came running to his Eomma "Eomma who ish he ?" "He's Wonwoo and meet Jihoon" Wonwoo smiled at Jihoon "but you can call me Hoonie or whatever you like" Jihoon gave a gummy smile. Jihoon dragged Wonwoo to play with him, both kids playing together happily.

Eunbin closed the door and went down stairs.
"Umm Unnie oppa, why did flinched ?" Hye and Joong glanced at each other and told everything.
"What ?!...that's so pathetic they should be proud and happy, nowadays people are dying to have children" Eunbin said angrily. After few minutes, Hye and joong left.

After this day, everyday was same no torture for Wonu, he living a happy life until something big happened.

Hye was driving the car with Wonwoo dozing off, Joong had some work so he stay at the company. It was quite late night, Hye felt someone behind her car following them, she increased the speed
But car kept on chasing but suddenly she lost control and got hit by the huge tree.

Blood was following down both Hye and Wonwoo been injured and unconscious.

After few hours, the family members got to know about the accident and immediately reached the hospital where Hye and Wonwoo were admitted by someone.

They all saw Hye connected with wires and bandages on her body. The doctor came towards them "are you the family ?" "Y-yes doctor what happened to my wife" Doctor sighed "She is in Coma" Joong collapsed on floor. "Doctor there was kid too where's he ?" Hyun asked with concern which was didn't liked by Suzy.

"The kid is fine but this lady is in critical situation" Joong went all blank. "Can l meet the kid ?" Suzy's eyes widened "why are you going to meet him" "can you just shut up and stay here"
Hyun said irritatedly and left from there.

Wonwoo was crying badly, he wants his Eomma Hye. The ward's door open, he looked at the person and immediately started to tremble
"Wonwoo I promise I won't hurt" Wonwoo looked Hyun "are you ok ? Are you feeling painful ?" Wonwoo nods as Hyun cares his head.
"How this happened ?" Wonwoo cry more, Hyun quickly embraced him "don't cry I'll not ask anything" "appa please take woo to Eomma Hye, me ish want to see her" Hyun shake his head "Wonwoo you are also injured please rest" "appa please" Wonwoo cried while choking, Hyun couldn't see his son crying like that.

He picks him up and went to see Hye.
Joong kept on crying, his love is in coma no one knows when she'll wake up. Wonwoo saw Hye with so many wounds he started to cry. He asked Hyun to put him down. Suzy already left since other kids were still alone in the mansion.

Wonwoo limpingly walked towards Joong. "Appa what happened to Eomma Hye" Wonwoo asked, Joong kept crying. Wonwoo kept on asking but at the end he didn't got any answer but a harsh slap.

"Shut up you bad luck....you bastard because of you my Hye is in coma, hyung was absolutely correct you are a black charm" Wonwoo was all broken now, his appa Joongie slapped him, called him back luck, back charm and bastard.

Hyun slapped Joong tightly. "Don't you dare to slap my son" Joong sarcastically chuckled "look who's saying...just take him away I don't wanna see his face" "appa Joongie" "I'm nothing to you anymore just get lost from here You jinx" Hyun immediately picks Wonwoo, the moment Hyun picks him up Wonwoo fainted...............