36.

"Seungie see your little sister" Suzy said with a smile "but I wanted brother not sister" "n-no baby that wasn't your brother" Seungcheol being stubborn left the room.

Suzy was crying badly and the family members were sad to see her like that. With Hye, she was accepted what was the truth. She felt bad for baby boy who was rejected by his own mother.

"Joongie, can I see the baby boy please" Hye pleaded "Hye-yah you know sis-in-law don't want anyone to meet him" "but he also a little life, he needs a mother's milk" Joong sighed "ok you can but let her sleep I'll tell a nurse to take you to him" Hye smiled with sprinkled eyes

10.45 pm
Suzy slept with her daughter in hand but her son was in the NICU. Hye saw Joong sleeping with their daughter in arms.

Hye sneakily went out and ask a nurse to guide her to NICU. She takes a deep inhale and walks in, she saw only baby in there. She walks towards with tears flowing. "H-hello there lil buddy, I'm your Eomma Hye" she picks the baby and embrace him.

She pecked all over his face. "Don't worry I'll take of you my champ". A doctor walks in with milk bottle "what's that doctor ?" "Mrs.Jeon it's the powdered milk, the child will become weak" Hye's heart clenched "can I breastfeed him ?"
Doctor smiled "you can Mrs.Jeon"

The doctor left Hye alone with the baby
And started to breastfeed the baby "fill your empty stomach Wonwoo"