66.

Wonwoo having his lunch peacefully. There was a sudden knock on the. Wonwoo got up and opened the door.

It revealed Joshua with some white roses with the box of sunflower cookies "May i come in ?"
Wonwoo zoned in "yeah sorry" Joshua comes in " what brought you here ?" Joshua hand's the stuff to Wonwoo "I thought you need someone who can comfort you"

"After what I observed today, I should be there with you...I don't want to see tears in your eyes"
Wonwoo flushed at the compliment

Joshua hugs Wonwoo "my blood boils when I see you cry" he inhales younger's scent making Wonwoo shiver.

"Wow what a drama is going on ?" Joshua breaks the hug and saw Mingyu who is fuming in anger "so your Jeonghan hyung actually him ?" Wonwoo dreaded "M-Mingyu i-it's not what you think...Shua hyung is just here to meet"

Hearing 'Shua' Joshua smirked but Mingyu, it acted like it was adding kerosene on fire. Veins were popping out and face all red "Woo just told you why I am here then you take your leave"

"How dare you call Woo....only I can call, Joshua I'm warning you stay away from or else I will destroy everything you have" Mingyu became aggressive, Wonwoo had to part them away "My everything is Wonwoo...would you destroy him too perhaps are reluctant now ?" Wonwoo's eyes widened.

This argument is spreading like fire "He will never be yours plus I would never destroy him I rather destroy myself" Wonwoo heavily sigh "Mingyu please leave" the younger felt shuttered "Woo hyung why me ?" Wonwoo reluctantly repeated again "I said leave for the sake of me just leave"

Mingyu storms out, he felt pang in his chest after what Wonwoo said "wise choice Woo but I don't want to see you with him again" Joshua said as a warning "Woo all I have is you I don't have family but I wanna have family with a perfect partner"

Joshua pulled Wonwoo and kissed him.....

To be continued.......